-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesRR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling my 71 Dart Swinger clone. Title says it is a scamp but has dart grill and badging. Motor is a low deck 512 Stroker. Full hydraulic roller motor. Built 727 trans reverse manual valve body. 2" TTI headers with electric cut outs. 8.75 (narrowed about 2" to fit tires) rear with 4.10 gears (have 3.55 ring and pinion in a box). Dakota Digital dash. brand new radiator. Engine was gone through in december 2013 during cam swap. Replaced rod bearings and installed roller camshaft, lifters, push rods, and rockers. I have receipts. car looks and runs strong. Fresh rubber.All rewired with Painless wiring kit. Car has been at Carlisle the past 2 years in the dart line up. No more than 500 miles on car since engine was gone through. only thing car needs is an alignment at some point. I am sure I am forgetting some stuff. A lot has been done to the car. Drove car today and it is a beast. Car is in Northern Virginia (Alexandria 22309), outside of DC. asking $16,000

James

Attachments

• IMG_1246.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 861
  • IMG_1261.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 833
  • IMG_1259.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 823
  • IMG_1257.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 833
  • IMG_1253.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 813
  • IMG_1250.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 831
  • IMG_1251.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 855
  • IMG_1249.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 840
  • IMG_1255.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 845
No clue why my pictures upload sideways. PM me and I can get them to you right side up. Clear title in my name. :cheers:

Where in NOVA are you and the car located - you can PM me if you would rather not post that info.

Also -- what is that wiring setup / component on the firewall - just above and to the right of the master cylinder?

Also is this car a Plymouth Scamp with Dodge Dart fenders and trim up front?

Thanks.

Where in NOVA are you and the car located - you can PM me if you would rather not post that info.

Also -- what is that wiring setup / component on the firewall - just above and to the right of the master cylinder?

Also is this car a Plymouth Scamp with Dodge Dart fenders and trim up front?

Thanks.

PM'd you. Thanks!

do you have pics of interior ...thanks column or console

Quarter stick on the floor. Reverse manual valve body. Quarter stick is brand new. Carpet is old. I have a brand new carpet kit that goes with the car.

James

Attachments

• IMG_1262.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 482
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back