big block motor wanted

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a 1971 400 block here that's available for sale. Needs an intake, oil pump, timing chain and gasket set (but most of that can be taken care of here too if the price is right). $850 plus the shipping if you aren't close enough to pick it up. Call me or Billy at the number below for details / pictures.

I have a 440w/727 out of a '76 New Yorker had 80,000+ miles and running when I picked up about 3yrs ago up by Erie PA $750.00 takes all. I am located in Western PA at Kittanning, PA 16201

Try craigslist, I bet you can find one in your own backyard. Depending on how patient you are you will be suprised how cheap you can pick one up. In the last year I got a 383 for $200, a 400 for $100 and a 440 for $350.

Looks like you on to the low buck units so my $4000 plus units want have a chance. Let us know the end dollar of your motor when you get it done. I have a guess if you do it right.
Small Block

Well, I have a 69 383 that came form a Charger, complete except for the carb. It's wearing the lo.po exhaust manifolds and a 4 bbl intake. I offered it up here for $75.00 and no takers. Interested?? I'm in Michigan, near Ann Arbor. If you'd like just a block and crank, i have a 69 383 block that has a 1971 assembly date and a cast crank you can have for $50.00, and I'll throw in some extra parts that came with the motor, like a windage tray, valve covers and rocker assembly. Care for a drive to Michigan??? Geof

67 440.standard bore. Standard steel crank.Damper.Timing cover,valve covers,flex plate.$300.Right outside Bristol.

68 383
rebuilt, performer intake, exhaust manifolds, complete minus carb
$500
located in your back yard

Got a complete 73 440 paid $500 several years ago, sell for $400; probably less than 60 miles from you going out I66

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back