Big Block oil filter relocator or 90 degree adaptor

-
I've had a few of them over the years and they all seemed to work fine. Single filter or dual.

Nice, but I'm looking for a simpler one. Just a basic one.

have you thot about a short mopar filter , like on the newer trucks/ I use one for a 2002 ram 4.7. purolater or wix. if ur worried about less capacity, change it more often. with my home engineered rad. shroud, I don`t have room for a reg. one . foofd for thot -

have you thot about a short mopar filter , like on the newer trucks/ I use one for a 2002 ram 4.7. purolater or wix. if ur worried about less capacity, change it more often. with my home engineered rad. shroud, I don`t have room for a reg. one . foofd for thot -

I have tried the shorter filter and still having same problem.

Please tell us what problem you are having.Just curious.

Please tell us what problem you are having.Just curious.

The lower inlet is right in front of filter.
I need a big block radiator but can't find one that is in my budget.
I'm wanting a factory look.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 215
Have you thought about getting the water pump housing with the inlet on the other side? It would still look factory, just not for that model year.....

Have you thought about getting the water pump housing with the inlet on the other side? It would still look factory, just not for that model year.....

Thought about it but that leads me down a road of changing more than just finding the correct radiator.

Looks like what you need is a different hose. That might not be so easy. Maybe splice 2 together? Be cheaper and look more stock than a remote filter. A good radiator shop can move that inlet and/or use an offset inlet. And that would look stock also.

Looks like what you need is a different hose. That might not be so easy. Maybe splice 2 together? Be cheaper and look more stock than a remote filter. A good radiator shop can move that inlet and/or use an offset inlet. And that would look stock also.

I had a similar problem. I brought my old hose to the parts store and they let me look at their supply of hoses and found one that worked out. I had to cut it down but no big deal. under $20 Just a thought.

Try this hose: Dayco70678 lower radiator hose. This is from Mr.Finkbeiner's book "Mopar Big Blocks".

I think my lower is for a 68 Charger if I remember right.

-
Back