Not open for further replies.

360DartGT66

Not a 360 anymore
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for big block heads. Indy, Trick Flow, Mopar, Edelbrock, Bulldog, whatever. They need to breathe rather well so preferably large valves. Iron is OK as long as they have large valves and ports.

Only complete heads (minus rockers and shafts) of interest. Preferably with springs for at least 0.6" lift capacity but that is not a must.

Let me know what you have.

You will be shipping within the US, so don't hold my being in Sweden against me. :)

I do have a budget so anything above $7-800 is probably not for me. Also, I can get bran new complete 2.14"/1.81" aluminum heads here in Sweden for $1000.

/Anders

Last edited:
Anders - I’ve got a Mopar buddy who most likely has some extra big block heads. I think he still has some iron heads off a 440 he got off me as well as a set of 67 915 heads. I will check and let you know

Anders - I’ve got a Mopar buddy who most likely has some extra big block heads. I think he still has some iron heads off a 440 he got off me as well as a set of 67 915 heads. I will check and let you know

i talked to my buddy and his 440 heads are gone. He has the 67 915 heads that have I believe either 2.08 or maybe 2.14 intake valves and 1.72 exhaust. He said he’ll take them to the machine shop and get them check as he would like to sell them at some point. After he gets them back, I’ll let you know the outcome

i talked to my buddy and his 440 heads are gone. He has the 67 915 heads that have I believe either 2.08 or maybe 2.14 intake valves and 1.72 exhaust. He said he’ll take them to the machine shop and get them check as he would like to sell them at some point. After he gets them back, I’ll let you know the outcome
I have a set of iron heads available, Don. I might go with them, they’re fluxed and very nice but I thought I’d scan the market since they need heavy porting to match the Chinese aluminum ones.

I didn’t expect so many being unable to contain their opinions when I posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back