-
Status
Not open for further replies.

44067gtdart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I am in need of a set of big block motor mounts. I believe the last set I got came off of a 1977 Dodge Royal Monaco. I'm sure there are many others that will fit. I am putting a 440 into a Duster and have already modified the K member.

I am in need of a set of big block motor mounts. I believe the last set I got came off of a 1977 Dodge Royal Monaco. I'm sure there are many others that will fit. I am putting a 440 into a Duster and have already modified the K member.
Not to sidetrack the post, but I would love to see what you had to do to modify the K frame. I have a small block school K frame for my Dart and I am now planning on going big block. Very interested.

By the way, any passenger car big block mount from 1974 to 1978. Last time I checked they could still be found on ebay.

By the way, any passenger car big block mount from 1974 to 1978. Last time I checked they could still be found on ebay.
Just curious, what is a reasonable price for a NOS Set of big block spawn mounts?

Just curious, what is a reasonable price for a NOS Set of big block spawn mounts?

In my opinion $80-100 for the pair. There's not a huge market, but I'm not sure how many sets are still out there. Replacement isolators are pretty poor quality these days. I had an old pair on the shelf that I installed on my mounts, but the fit is terrible. I just put a few welds on to hold them in place. That should be fine for the life of my car. Poly inserts are also available.

In my opinion $80-100 for the pair. There's not a huge market, but I'm not sure how many sets are still out there. Replacement isolators are pretty poor quality these days. I had an old pair on the shelf that I installed on my mounts, but the fit is terrible. I just put a few welds on to hold them in place. That should be fine for the life of my car. Poly inserts are also available.
Does the K frame modification and these spool mounts work for a 383 or is it just for a 400/440?

Last edited:
Here are the 73-78 BB brackets that I have.
55.00 a set with insulators.
50.00 for the set without insulators
Add 25.00 for a correct set of bolts.
Plus shipping or can deliver to the Fall Fling with prepaid.

20190910_080806.jpg

20190910_080925.jpg

20190910_080931.jpg

Last edited:
PM sent it wouldn't allow pics. This used set had a nut tack welded to one edge. I cut it off with a die grinder and wire wheeled the edge. Before and after pics available. rubber is heat cracked but usable. sorry only 1 bolt.

DSC04005.JPG

DSC04006.JPG

DSC04007.JPG

DSC04008.JPG

DSC04009.JPG

DSC04010.JPG

DSC04011.JPG

DSC04012.JPG

DSC04015.JPG

DSC04016.JPG

Sorry, it took me a while to figure out how to empty my inbox. I did not see your message earlier.. Did you already sell the motor mounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back