Not open for further replies.

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Contact seller
Big bolt a-arms $75 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Glass beaded an self etching prime

Attachments

• DSCF2609.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 197
  • DSCF2611.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 189
  • DSCF2612.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 204
How was it sold? I was the 2nd person to read the post and 1st/only one to respond and sent you a pm in that time? Please tell me it's sold to me?

How was it sold? I was the 2nd person to read the post and 1st/only one to respond?

I'd venture to guess that someone sent the seller a PM before you did and just didn't post on the thread that he sent a PM like you did.

But the post had only 2 views (I was the 2nd viewer) when I pm him? And I thought it was by posting replies in the ad that got the first right to buy, by the rules for posting?

I do believe OldmanMopar has more of these waiting in the wings?(I could be wrong)Wait for a response to see.

But the post had only 2 views (I was the 2nd viewer) when I pm him? And I thought it was by posting replies in the ad that got the first right to buy, by the rules for posting?

When did that change come about?

There were and are people in contact with Steve about this stuff from another thread that was running.

He may have it posted on other forums as well. I've posted stuff for sale both here and at /6.org

The threaded opening? Or the diameter of the ball it self?

I bought a set that may have been incorrectly described as big ball joint a-arms......

Would love to know now so I can return them.

Thanks,

Mop

its the size of the hole for the ball joint . These hold the same ball joint as B and E-body. Small bolt a arms have a smaller hole and will not work with big bolt disc brakes. hole is alittle bigger than 1 3/4

Attachments

• DSCF2616.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 131
Thank you very much...I have 6 a arms laying around...some big but most small...or so I think.

I will get to measuring ASAP.

Mop

I forget who,but someone sells a sleeve kit for the BBJ with the small BJ UCA.You cut the BJ area out and weld in the new threaded sleeve.Abit of work,but can be done.FYI

I forget who,but someone sells a sleeve kit for the BBJ with the small BJ UCA.You cut the BJ area out and weld in the new threaded sleeve.Abit of work,but can be done.FYI
+
there is a lot of shock and stress in that area. It they should be tig welded . mig would be to brittle.

Dr. Diff sells a stud sleeve/bushing for using the SBJ with a BBJ spindle. About $50
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/67-7...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
Only problem there is the SBJ are way more expensive than the stronger BBJ part

Stock car products and speedway sell the sleeves for changing the uppers.
TS201 on this page.
http://www.stockcarproducts.com/susp7.htm

Cut one in half and you can do two arms. You can also move the joint location rearward to get more caster. I do these when I'm not lazy :)

Back to Steve's thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back