Big cruise in so far Pics

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
This was our bigest show todate,over 300 cars and a 50/50 of 1000 bucks.We also ran out of space and had to turn cars away.

Heeeyyyy what gives?? 300 cars and only 10 pics?? Just kiddin, great turnout!! Love the 66 Satellite

The hobby is going stong up there Snake, 300 car's to locate =P~
Your Dart get's top billing and look'in great =P~
and look, 4 pictures of a 66 A-Body out of 10 :cheers:

More please 8)

Nice pics.. and that Barracuda looks beyootiful. Second only to that blue Dart lol..

Grant

Hey that '73 four door looks like mine, oh ya it is LOL. That was one heck of a turn out last night, I've never seen anything like it for a weeknight cruise in. I knew it would fill up quick & I had to work till 5:30 so I had the wife take the Dart in early to get a spot. There was so many cars I was almost a 1/2 hour finding my own car there, I didn't know where she parked. I love my wife for so many reasons but 1 is she enjoys the Dart as much as I do, and thankful she takes the same pride in driving it as I do so she can do stuff like this for me. Anyway great pics Don glad you got some, by time I got there it was so crowded I couldn't get any good pics.8)

Holy crammed in there!I don,t like it when cars are parked so close,makes for people squeezing by.Thanks for sharing.:cheers:

-
Back