Big Easy Mopar Association

-

Pentastarnut

67' Barracuda
Reaction score
March 30, 2012 – Breakfast then cruise on the Natchez
March 31, 2012 – 11th Annual Mopar’s on the Lake

Huge Mopar weekend in New Orleans :cheers: c'mon down yall :D

I don't personally know Glen Bodie. I do know he's still at it. Katrina took some nice Mopars he had :( I talked to him about some parts a month or so ago...

Thanks for the update! That's a bummer to hear about Glen's cars ... the area he was in was one of the worst hit. Danny Franklin's listed all over the internet at his new place in Mississippi but none of the phone numbers are right. Give the Big Easy guys a hello and wave from me! Doubt if any would remember my name by now almost 7 years later but they might remember the car or that it's owned by a chick. :-D

although i don't personally know him, i do know Danny has a HUGE assortment of Mopars in Petal, MS. I talked to him about a year ago on my quest for a Demon. I did a search and realized that was him. a few buddy's go to his place from time to time getting parts and have nothing but great things to say about him. Mopar bruthas and sisters rock !

Pentastar. Where is it at? Got directions? I live in Mobile Alabama. My first restoration will be done later in the year but I would like to ride over and have a look.
Lee

Here is an address , 5050 Williams Boulevard, Kenner, LA, 70065 . pm me with any questions or my cell #. i plan on getting there about 10 AM, awards should be around 4 pm then some people do a cruise. it's always a nice turn out ;)

Pentastar. Rode over from Mobile. Bunch of nice cars and a beautiful place. Couldn't have asked for nicer weather.
Lee

Pentastar. Rode over from Mobile. Bunch of nice cars and a beautiful place. Couldn't have asked for nicer weather.
Lee

-
Back