Big plans for New Years Eve?

-
Used to be a time when I was younger that NYE was a big deal but not anymore. Wife made carnitas for dinner. Will put the kids to bed shortly, try to clean up a little and then melt in to the couch.

It's 8:30 right now. If I drink I'll be asleep by 10:00 but I might go fix myself a foofy cocktail just for fun.

My wife gets upset that we don't have plans but whatever.

It's party of 3 at the cosgig bistro tonight! Nella is in bed, and Mrs. C and the lad are enjoying some of Dads traditional holiday appetizers! Bacon wrapped jumbo scallops, stuffed mushrooms and BBQ wings! Then we'll watch the ball drop, then we'll all probably drop off ourselves, but not before our favorite NYE tradition of midnight dogpile on nellas bed for big family hugs and kisses! Nella just loves that part....NOT!!!

Happy New Year yall!! Geof

Attachments

• image.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 79
Change of plans for me. Got a few friends coming over with a crave case of sliders!

It's party of 3 at the cosgig bistro tonight! Nella is in bed, and Mrs. C and the lad are enjoying some of Dads traditional holiday appetizers! Bacon wrapped jumbo scallops, stuffed mushrooms and BBQ wings! Then we'll watch the ball drop, then we'll all probably drop off ourselves, but not before our favorite NYE tradition of midnight dogpile on nellas bed for big family hugs and kisses! Nella just loves that part....NOT!!!

Dude, those bacon wrapped scallops look AWESOME, I'll be right over. :D

The wife and I will be staying home. She will be making steamed shrimp, ham and lots of appetizers. Then we will watch TV till we fall asleep long before midnight!
Best wishes To All for 2015
Rod

Can I come over?!? YUMMMMMM.....

double Yumm.......

I thought I would be doing something else but it turns out that FABO is my big plan tonight ....having fun browsing members restoration threads and getting ideas....everyone in my family went to bed after the ball dropped and turned off all the lights and rolled up the sidewalks so might as well

And drooling over dusters for sale in the cars for sale section

I just stayed in. Didn't feel like drinking and taking a chance of getting a DUI.....

Saved myself over $10 k in lawyer and court fees by not taking a chance of getting caught.....

-
Back