Big time prayers needed please

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
We all know what happened today,we all need to and I mean everyone on this site to say prayers to all that has lost someone today, God how they must be greaving now.Please God help the helpless and hold there Children right now.:angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4::angel4:: may the gunman ROT IN HELL

Unbelievable,...This is 60 miles from here,...Thoughts, Condolences, and Prayers to all involved,...Friends, Family, First Reponders,....Both my station Flags at half mast, even before the pres. ordered it,...Hug your Children Today. For They Are Our Most Precious Gifts.

Hard to believe something so horrific can happen so close to home. Pray for the parents of lost children, for the children who were witness to this, for a community that must be feeling like it has suffered it's own local 911.

Like I said in Adam's thread
I just about puked when I heard this in the car on the way to pick up my 5 yr old tonight. I can't imagine the pain this POS has caused. Aiden gets extra hugs from his dad tonight for sure. Those parents need some prayers.

prayers sent to all the grieving parents, and familys of those victums, of the tradgity that has hit so close to home today.....there's a very real sadness in the air tonight all across our state. May God be with us and help us through these difficult times.

Very, very sad day in this world! My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by this senseless tragedy. God have mercy on this country and world! We've taken God out of our schools, courtrooms, and other public places and we then wonder why it seems everything is going to HELL!

I have been praying for the suffering . I will continue to pray for them as well as our nation. Dear heavenly father I pray for comfort for the many grieving from the trajic loss . I pray that hearts will turn to you Lord and you will hold them in your arms .
I pray for unity in theese times . Please bring us near to you let your light shine through us. In Jesus holy name I pray . Amen

Prayers sent out tonight for the family and friends that have lost there loved one's
Lets find a way to prevent this from happening I pray threw Jesus name.

So so sad to hear this happen today to anyone....

Makes me sick, and sad. Could not help but cry when I heard this morning. Thinking about my own two girls and how lucky we are. My heart and prayers go out to the families of the victims.

I just can't understand how someone could hurt a child.Praying for these people and worried about our world.

People may say, that the world today
Is too screwed up, it won't help to pray
There's robbery here, and murder there
Family's falling apart, does no one care
The kids are at risk, the parents too
No way to tell, where, when or who
The law does try, to keep a hold
But the damaged mind, is way too bold
Some live in fear, and stay at home
Hiding inside, of their safety zone
Myself I live, like there's no tomorrow
Knowing any moment, can bring me sorrow