Bill Paxton passed away

-
The name didn't ring a bell, but I figured he may have been related to the blower company
Guess he was an actor?

I guess it really is, "Game Over man! GAME OVER"

And before you jump me for being callous and flippant about death, I spent four years as an EMT in San Francisco 10+ hour work days dealing with it.

And before you jump me for being callous and flippant about death, I spent four years as an EMT in San Francisco 10+ hour work days dealing with it.

A RIP would have sufficed.
You should be very prepared for your own death with your stated experiences as an EMT though.

Wow I didnt realize he was in his 60's. I saw Twister and Apollo movies. I never saw the Training Day series yet
RIP Bill

Had just started watching Training Day and was really enjoying the show.

Definitely a working actor...never made it to the big big time fame. One of my favorites tho, especially in Apollo 13 since I am a space nerd. RIP Paxton

Last edited by a moderator:

4 years eh? That's cute, I worked 33 years as a firefighter/emt with Tampa Fire Dept.

One of those actors you recognize when you see him on TV or in a movie but can't put a name with him. Always played a outstanding roll! RIP

MV5BNjY2NTQwOTAyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTUyNjYwMw@@._V1_UY317_CR8,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

-
Back