Billet aluminum parts

-

hemidart67

1967 dart pro-touring
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey guys
Just being curious if there is a market for anything billet for our cars like,door lock pulls,knobs,hinges or anything.What would you all like to see made for us A-body guys?

think billet aluminum fish for tire valve stems would be cool if you can make those. put me down for 6. thanks bruce

think billet aluminum fish for tire valve stems would be cool if you can make those. put me down for 6. thanks bruce

6?
I didn't realize the steering wheel needed one too. That is what I've been doing wrong all these years! Rack and pinion and coilover conversions now make much more sense.

Yeah I'd love to have some billet parts. Door Locks, Turn signal arm, knobs and other parts. I'd love to see billet hood hinges with gas struts like they have for E and B body, but it's not an easy thing to fabricate and make.

I guess it's a Pro Touring sort of thing. Where about in Canada are you?

Message me.

Riddler

The input is greatly appriciated. Our hood hinges vary quite a bit from the exposed e body ones but i'm sure with some R&D it can be done.

So I am going to be making some of the master cylinder adapters to put a wilwood or similar 2 bolt master cylinders on our cars.Is there any interest?I just wondering how many to make on the first run?

-
Back