Billet Wheel adapter ?

-
6000-series T6 aluminum is stress-relieved, or "aged" T5. Depending on the alloy, T6 has about 8-10 KSI more tensile strength than a T5 temper.

This is awesome, all i see is a one sided argument? Its like i'm on that train where the lady is yelling on her phone for hours. Wheel adapters....wheel adapters....my cast SEMA (Trans-adapt?) Stamped ones worked going from 4.00 to 4.5 when I had to use them on the fronts to get a smidgen more room for semi fenderwell headers. Cant remember if they were hubcentric (maybe?) but they worked and had a generous countersink for the SBP lugs, the lugs sat flush for the LBP ralley I used

Back to the adapters, I received the ones I found on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Wheel-Adapters-5-Lug-5x4-To-5x4-5-Early-Dodge-Plymouth-To-Wheels-5x114-3mm-1/392597795346?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

They fit perfectly my '71 Demon disk rotors. Original wheel studs don't stick out of the 1" adapter.
They are made of 6061-T6 aluminium, and are anodized.
As the center hole is big (73mm), the adapters are stud centric. But I don't think that this will be a problem as it's a true 5X4" SBP (not 100mm) to 5X4.5" BBP :)

Adapter1.jpg

Adapter2.jpg

Last edited:
Do not like adapters, don't bother to ask me why. Skip the adapter and do it right.
Three pages on adapters, wow.

-
Back