Birthday today

-
I got out yesterday,I hope you had a goodone,

I will drink to that about 4:00 pm 3404speed.
Have a good one

Happy Birthday......Little late but Happy Birthday none the less !!!!!!!!

Longgone said:
You share it with member LM23P9B, Happy Birthday to the two of ya`.

Actually LM23P9B has a birthday once a week if not everyday, LOL.

Happy Birthday.

I'm 56,...1/26/51. Been a mopar maniac since I drove a 1971 Duster 340. Could NOT believe how hard it ran. I remember thinking "how can this car run like this and I don't know anything about it?" Always been a mustang and GM guy(my older brother). I blew off his GM 350 powered Chevy, built, Crane fireball cam, B&M convertor, Headers, Edelbrock intake single plane, holley carb and camel back (double hump) heads. The duster was ALL factory stock...the potential...I was floored!! I mean it ran away from that GM like it was a ...PIG. Didn't know anything about them (mopar) at all. I wanted to know more!!! WHY didn't they get any more coverage than they did in the ...Chevy (car craft, hot rod, ect.) mags. I saw this gray '71 Duster 340 on a used car lot and out of curiosity I drove it...the rest is..as they say history. I was still in the service then and found a good clean '72 Duster 340 (factory original) car. For 500. I sure have had a blast with it. Still have it to this day. I installed a Offy port-a-sonic manifold(best in it's day), 1 3/4 hedman headers, 3.91 gears with posi, Aliance(?) cam , 292/.480 hyd. cam and went to strip where it ran(98,000 on original low compression engine and 727 trans), 13.53 best at 103/104 mph. would run 13.60's all day long. Sorry to write a book here but just remembering how I got into Mopars brought back some mighty fine memeries. Thanks to all. Terry.

-
Back