Status
Not open for further replies.

cannucky

The Guy With No Birthday
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I need a pair of drip rail corners for a fastback cuda and the interior panel that runs across under the rear window piece and extends backwards on the flat and becomes the piece that the fold down trunk panel buts up to { I hope that makes sense }

on vancouver craigslist there is a guy with a bunch of cuda stuff for sale. was in the last few weeks.

i have those parts.
i have 16 barracuda parts cars.
thanks!
i ship all over the world.

i have those parts.
i have 16 barracuda parts cars.
thanks!
i ship all over the world.

well make me an offer I can't refuse bro - show me some pics if you can I am also looking for some other show quality pieces such as bumpers and Plymouth Division dog dish but am mostly focused on the missing pieces I keep needing as I finish the assembly of my car { gotta love it when you send a complete car in for resto and pieces seem to just vanish eh} PM me with your phone # if you want to talk a deal or post price here

If those don't work out,let me know?

100_8985.JPG

If those don't work out,let me know?

I have all of those pieces installed but it seems like there should be one more piece that spans the flat part between the lower 2 pieces in your picture and below the curved piece that spans them right below the rear window - this missing piece provides the surface for the trunk panel to butt up to when in the upright position I am guessing as there are mounting holes on the trunk side of the body cross member -am I wrong is it just a rubber piece or something?

You got me out looking at my car to see,heres a pic.

thanks mine is like the green part without the black strip on the back edge {forward of the trunk light } , what is that rubber? and what is the round thing sticking out of it a switch ?
mine turns up square with a series of rectangle holes that look like a trim clip would go in them

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back