Bizarre dreams

-
Yea this stuff caught my interest very quick to that's why I am taking the classes now. Idk really what else to tell you though haha...keep an eye out for water and wind in your dreams. Water is also suppose to represent deeper emotions and feelings. Wind has also been associated with breath and life for thousand of years in nearly every culture. It is really tricky stuff though that you really have to talk discuss for a while when trying to uncover meanings in dreams. For example I read about a dream where a girl was laying on a bed of what she believe were silver rynestones and her baby was layyin on the bed as well crying. She woke up and found a stone had fallen off her bra and was stuck onto her chest so she dismissed the dream as just that...o yea and the baby was crying when she woke up. After discussing this dream in my class I asked the girl if she was married. She said no and eventually I put the two and two together and figured out that the boys parents had been pressuring them to get married but she didnt want to at all. So the silver rynestones on the bed turned out to be Diamonds and the baby was sorta of her brains way of giving her a hint as to what the dream was actually about. Or possible maybe she was seeing herself has the kid that she truely is and she was crying becuase she didnt want to get married. Who knows but dreams are much much more complicated then what most people believe them to be.

But food is a HUGE factor. Making the mistake of having that piece of fudge, cake or ice cream too close to bedtime is all it takes for me.

Sometimes on late weekend winter nights I've made the mistake of having coffee or tea late. BAD mistake. Instant nightmares.
Glad you mentioned this. Food will normally not act as a trigger for any sort of dream. Spicy stuff will trigger heartburn, but no dreams, at least not that I am aware of. If we do not eat dinner by 6:30 or so I will pretty much skip it and just have something light to eat. But a snack prior to bed has no effect. My head doc that I am seeing now, he is not a psychiatrist as me and anti-depressants/mood stabilizers DO NOT get along but a psychologist. Anyway, he has suggested to me that a stimulant prior to bed might help in the way giving stimulants to a person with ADD/ADHD helps. He has a few patients that will have a cup of coffee/tea prior to bed and it helped them. I have tried it in the past with no real effect. Normally I can have of a cup of coffee at night with no real effect on my "normal" sleep, if you want to call it that.
When I was still working things were a lot worse. Working the afternoons no doubt did not help. Several times a week I would be outside with a light and gun, swearing I heard some one trying to break in. Bagpipe player was there almost nightly.Every now and then he would appear on the windshield of the truck on the way to work.

You have to watch some of those sites. Its best to just sit down with someone you trust and talk about whats going on in your life and your dreams and eventually you may see a correlation.

You have to watch some of those sites. Its best to just sit down with someone you trust and talk about whats going on in your life and your dreams and eventually you may see a correlation.

That is why I said just a little fun reading. Anyone can take something and twist it to fit their train of thought and that includes some proffessionals also.

I aways have the same dream about eating giant marshmallows. I can never find where my pillow in the morning.

-
Back