BJR Racing web site.

-
i like it alot! it is also about time others knew what we all already know. bjr is the man! hey how about a pic of you some where on the site? maybe some color to spice it a little......otherwise very nice!

Yeh, I'm not all that good at being creative, so the design is kind of boring. Nothing flashy, no intake valves dancing across the screen or spinning weasels or anything like that. But it gets the point across which is usually more important. Once Bobby gets puts some of his wisdom about heads into an e-mail I'll put that up on the "head tech" page.

Nothing flashy, no intake valves dancing across the screen or spinning weasels or anything like that.

But I like spinning weasels. :razz: lol! Just kidding Mikel and BJR, going to check out the site right now.

Just an FYI Mikel, the large pics didn't show up when clicked in the Commando head section. It also may be a good idea to mention that these are large port commando heads. :)

BJR, your flow comparisons are quite impressive on these heads! Damn, 309 cfm @ .500 lift!

Thanks Guy's, Mike is doing a heck of a job on this site and I know that there will be some bugs that will have to be worked out. But I think Mike can handle it, as I wouldn't have a clue as to where to start.

Just an FYI Mikel, the large pics didn't show up when clicked in the Commando head section. It also may be a good idea to mention that these are large port commando heads. :)

Do the pictures pop open on the other pages? What browser/version are you using? Do you get an error message when you click on the pics?

They work on Firefox for me Mikel.

And it looks pretty damn cool when they pop open, yeah? ;-)

Can you fix the URL in Bobby's profile? It's spelled wrong, he said you put it in there for him.

The site is looking good. Not sure about the wave on the home page. Might look better with a car or a shot of the magnum heads or my car or something. lol... Bobby delivered my second motor and a transmission to me back in June for my street car. We had a good time and he did a lot of talking as all ways but I enjoy it except when he starts getting to technical. It makes my brain hurt. lol.. How many engines do I have to buy before I get in the customers page. Good job with the site guys.

The site is looking good. Not sure about the wave on the home page. Might look better with a car or a shot of the magnum heads or my car or something. lol...

What wave?

Bobby delivered my second motor and a transmission to me back in June for my street car. We had a good time and he did a lot of talking as all ways but I enjoy it except when he starts getting to technical. It makes my brain hurt. lol.. How many engines do I have to buy before I get in the customers page. Good job with the site guys.

LOL... you've got to talk to Bobby, he gave me everything to put on the customer's page. Except for the "Burwood Boys Racing" one, that's my car. One of the perks of being the webmaster. ;-)

Mikel, when I open the site it shows a big wave across the top of the page where it says BJR Racing, racing engines and heads. Everything else looks good to me. Dont ask me what browser version I am using because I don't have a clue. lol..

Mikel, when I open the site it shows a big wave across the top of the page where it says BJR Racing, racing engines and heads. Everything else looks good to me. Dont ask me what browser version I am using because I don't have a clue. lol..

D'oh!

I fixed that... go back to the site and do a hard refresh of the page (control F5), then tell me if you still see the wave.

Geesss,
I didn't for get you Andy I just don't have any current pics. of your car and believe me they will appear, along with a few more Funnycars and Dragsters, and oh I forgot the Prostock Heads. Too much to think of when you do things like this.

Andy send me some pics and they will be there.

Mike,
I have another Alcohol Dragster and 2 more Top Alcohol Funnycars to put in the customers page. And I have to get permission for the heads and intake from Bob LeBrecque

Mikel I am still getting the big ocean wave. I am using internet explorer but I am also in Saudi so that may be some of the problem, especially if the picture is of some half naked lady. lol.. Just joking about the pics Bobby. I will be home the first week in September and hopefully get the new engine installed.

Thanks Tony!
I'm working on the tech. pages so hopefully it will be up before Mikel go's on vaction next week.

Do the pictures pop open on the other pages? What browser/version are you using? Do you get an error message when you click on the pics?

No error, the pic just doesn't show. I'm using IE 6.0. Enlarged pics don't show on any other page either. :)

-
Back