Bjr??? Should He Stay Or Go???

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was waiting for this question to pop up. he he

to be? or not to be...banned, that is the question.

sorry to get all shakesperian on ya.

Waiting for the smoke to clear is he?

If everything was just how you told us it was, Mad Dart... then he should be banned. But who knows? :tongue8: I don't know what that smiley has to do with this... but I figured I would use it since nobody ever does :-D

i don't want rain on anybodies parade here, but i recently had a "friend" stiff me for 20k and have not made this much of a production out of it. it is more than apparent how you feel about this guy, and more than apparent what happened, time to walk away......

It seems to me that this should be a PM type issue among you, bjr, and the board moderators. If bjr has broken some of the forum rules, let those who run the forum take appropriate actions. I'll stand by my remarks below::snakeman:

i don't want rain on anybodies parade here, but i recently had a "friend" stiff me for 20k and have not made this much of a production out of it. it is more than apparent how you feel about this guy, and more than apparent what happened, time to walk away......

Hey, you got 20K I can borrow?

It seems to me that this should be a PM type issue among you, bjr, and the board moderators. If bjr has broken some of the forum rules, let those who run the forum take appropriate actions. I'll stand by my remarks below::snakeman:
i totally agree....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back