Black Friday sales. Who’s buying what.

-
Well hell, I might as well buy a lightweight steering column and steering wheel if it's on sale.

Edit: Sam's has a 70"Samsung smart 4k for $478.

That's a great price, but I don't have the room for a monster like that. Those 4K Samsungs I've been look at are in the $800 range for a 55".

Only reason I want a smart TV is after waiting for years I finally a got fiber optic line ran down my road a few months ago.

I went from around 20Mbps from the DishNet to 370Mbps with Spectrum. I finally made it into the 21st century now.

Tom

None of my buying opportunities ever coincide with any sales. LOL

That's a great price, but I don't have the room for a monster like that. Those 4K Samsungs I've been look at are in the $800 range for a 55".

Only reason I want a smart TV is after waiting for years I finally a got fiber optic line ran down my road a few months ago.

I went from around 20Mbps from the DishNet to 370Mbps with Spectrum. I finally made it into the 21st century now.

Tom
I absolutely can relate. The way one bedroom in my house is laid out, a 46 is the absolute biggest that will fit in the space.
Sam's has a 50" Vizeo uhd 4k smart for $199. (I've had a 55 vizeo for several years, good TV. Paid $1000 I think. Paid less than that for my 75"samsung...... )

These are nice looking rods but I’m sure you would have to run Chevy sizing which many Mopar guy do. 20% off.

About Us | Boostline Connecting Rods

IMG_0363.jpeg

IMG_0364.jpeg

I was hoping summit or Jeggs would do some deals. I need a windshield, carpet, wheels, and some bearings and gaskets. Was hoping to bundle and save with a Black Friday percent off deal

I was hoping summit or Jeggs would do some deals. I need a windshield, carpet, wheels, and some bearings and gaskets. Was hoping to bundle and save with a Black Friday percent off deal

I’ve been getting emails from
Both of them but haven’t really paid attention to what’s on sale. They are both kinda bad on combining discounts

That trucker is the son of the owner, good bunch that has built roads for the city and county, he knows and went to school with both my sons, this is his job, his dad lets him locate and do jobs like mine, younger son told him it will be a cash job and he fixed me up big time, one estimate I got was 48 hundred, he is doing it for 35, plus I like to support our local companies, small family business for 52 years, even the best ratting.
So I guess I got fortunate and blessed to have him and his operator here, hope to hear some equipment in the next hour.

Last time I needed gravel, I built a road from the county road up to where I was building my "home". The basis was a pole barn. My neighbor a few miles away, had a dry wet weather ditch full of creek gravel. He ws an old ( as old as me) Missouri farmer, had a big bucket tractor and an old 18 wheeler roas tractor (50s) with a dump trailer. It was about 1000 foot long. He dd it for $100, said it took care of fuel!!!!! 2008 was not that long ago! I miss Missouri!

Last time I needed gravel, I built a road from the county road up to where I was building my "home". The basis was a pole barn. My neighbor a few miles away, had a dry wet weather ditch full of creek gravel. He ws an old ( as old as me) Missouri farmer, had a big bucket tractor and an old 18 wheeler roas tractor (50s) with a dump trailer. It was about 1000 foot long. He dd it for $100, said it took care of fuel!!!!! 2008 was not that long ago! I miss Missouri!
Missouri naybors are like Arkansas naybors :thumbsup: the best, my naybor had his driveway wash out 3 years ago, he repaired his and seen my drive was a little washed out down near the bottom by my mail box, he jumped on it and fixed it and didn't say a thing, I went over and thanked him and he asked how come my driveway doesn't wash out, I explained to him what I did 16 years ago when I bought this property, he loved my idea and did it to his, he drives for coke delivery, and a great naybor just 1500 feet away

If DoctorDiff has any sales this Friday I'll be getting a center section. I hope they do!

Anybody hear any confirmation about SpeedMaster yet?
Probably get some 1.6 rockers and a spare cheap azz manifold, but still really on the fence about getting some SB heads...

Only thing that I'm really need at the moment is a 750 carb, been hoping Proform puts theirs on sale.

I just shot my wad spending five grand getting my 04 Ram pickup repainted, so I won't be getting any black Friday deals.

I bought the truck new December of 03. 2500 diesel quad cab. Garage is full, though, so it has sat outside in the Florida sun for twenty years and the original paint was toast. Had to be sanded to bare metal on the whole upper part of the truck. Looks good now. Hoping that the urethane base/clear will last better than the OEM water based paint. But it should outlast me regardless. . . .

Anybody know of anyone offering screaming deals on tires? I could use a couple sets of whitewalls (!) which are getting a little difficult to find, much less in the 14 and 15" sizes I need. :rolleyes:

Anybody hear any confirmation about SpeedMaster yet?
Probably get some 1.6 rockers and a spare cheap azz manifold, but still really on the fence about getting some SB heads...

They are always tight lipped on this sale them boom it happens. Hopefully it does as I’m getting two set and I have 3-4 customers that want to get them drop shipped here for some work.

I'm getting this K & R wiring kit from Quartermax to rewire the Arrow this winter. Only thing I really didn't like when I bought the Arrow was the wiring, too busy and complicated. This kit should clean it up nicely.
1700589195846.png

-
Back