Votes: 29 25.4%
  • Chrome spinners

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters
-

Bulldozer

free ice cream sandwiches
Reaction score
ok guys and gals, i will be putting my steel wheels on the duster next week :D rear : 15 x 7 wrapped with a 255/60/15. front : 15 x 6.5 wrapped with a 205/65/15. the raised white lettering will be facing OUT along with brand new chrome lug nuts. i have (4)15 x 7 rallye wheel trim rings and i am working on (4) plain face dog dishes just in case. i am on the fence here with the decision of painting them black or lemon twist yellow, and whether or not to run trim rings and dog dishes. anyone running steel wheels , please post a pic. A/B/C/E/F/M/J/XJ/GJ/half ton, doesnt matter to me. here is a pic of the car now. i will be leveling the car out and moving away from the centerlines. i really need an idea what YOU guys would do with it. i would love to have a set of 15 x 7 rallye wheels/SC , cop car wheels or magnums, but they just arent in the cards at the moment. thanks to all who participate :D

1=lemon twist steels
2=lemon twist / trim rings and dishes
3=black steels
4=black steels / trim rings and dishes
5=black / dishes
6=lemon / dishes
7=after dark Ink runs spinners :D

Attachments

• sv1.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 870
  • d111.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 878
Either all black or all white(white steelies are cool)no rings or centers.

I think black will go with the black stripe and yellow might be an imbalance. A 7" in the back with a 255/60-15 and a 4.5 offset you can drop the car level. After that it should hook up and handle better. Hard to judge on mine it is black with black steelies and dog dishes. but click on pictures I have a few
<----- click on link under name to view.

It will shortly, started prepping it today. It should be painted and back together in a week or so. Its a 78 2 door LeBaron so I respectfully wont post picks on FABO, that PB9 sure does pop though.

Its a 78 2 door LeBaron so I respectfully wont post picks on FABO, that PB9 sure does pop though.
i beg to differ, there isnt near the traffic over there lol you must post a couple pics around here when its finished :thumbup: i guess i was assuming you are taking it to FMJ !

Will do, thanks. This is a before.

Attachments

• CRAIGSLIST001.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 780
Start with black and see how you like it... You can always change them to yellow later.

I voted for black steelies. I'd use some nice,high quality lug nut's like McGuard etc and stainless valve stem's,and that's it.

It will shortly, started prepping it today. It should be painted and back together in a week or so. Its a 78 2 door LeBaron so I respectfully wont post picks on FABO, that PB9 sure does pop though.

in the avatar that looks like a really cool Le Baron

If your centerlines were small bolt pattern, I trade you 2 brand new in the box 15X7 small bolt rallys, for your front centerlines, But being a newer duster, I asume you have the larger bolt pattern.

I am kinda thinking spinners......
Ink why you gotta be so funny lmao...at least you are out of the closet now..you know..adding the spinner option and all lol

If your centerlines were small bolt pattern, I trade you 2 brand new in the box 15X7 small bolt rallys, for your front centerlines, But being a newer duster, I asume you have the larger bolt pattern.
yes they are a 4 1/2 pattern. i would love to have a full complete set of 15" rallyes with the dark 71 centercaps, but the steels will have to do for now.

I like spinners :eek:ops: wrong room..

Go with black cop rims and cop caps !!!

What does your neighbors think with all them parts laying in the yard.

I usually run semi-gloss black steelies with nothing else (stock lug nuts) OR I'd run lemon twist steelies with only a dog-dish hubcap, not beauty ring. I've also run police wheels in back with a different (like skinny Torq-Thrust) up front.

What does your neighbors think with all them parts laying in the yard.
Picture is from last year when I cleaned out my garage to make room for the 66 Dart,Those parts are in a new mopar shed that I built...Got 5 Darts...

-
Back