black plastic tail light protector-in trunk- how rare?

-

john27pa

74 360/904 Duster
Reaction score
I have a black plastic protector that runs from side to side inside the trunk. It so you dont hit the tail lights when you put stuff in your trunk. I have one and I have never seen these in any other duster. Were these for the hang 10 version? It makes the trunk area look alot better and cleaner. It fits just under the trunk weatherstrip lip down to floor and side to side from the trunk supports?? by the side marker lights.
Anyway- how rare are these? What is it worth-guesstimate?

it is far too tall to fit 99% of the A-bodies here. I have one from a 75 Valiant Brougham. It wont even fit the 73 Valiant.
I sold it once for 10 bucks but It's considered oversize by shippers. Buyer didn't want to pay the shipping so it's still here.

Had one installed on a 74 Duster w/fold down rear seat option. Not 100% sure, but was probably installed (option?) on these.

Grant

Standard fare on any car with trunk dressup. Trunk dressup was standard equipment with folddown seat or Valiant Brougham, Dart SE.

Standard fare on any car with trunk dressup. Trunk dressup was standard equipment with folddown seat or Valiant Brougham, Dart SE.

i know that 70 71 duster all had thetaillight cover on them as standard equipment . B ut how many of you guys still have them ???????????

I think one could rip the thing down and make it fit any A-body but I haven't tried to yet.

-
Back