Blackstone labs

-

perko

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has ever sent anything to this lab? They analyze oil samples. I found them on the internet and sent them an engine oil sample from my work truck just out of curiosity. It was actually really informative.

http://www.blackstone-labs.com/

Also, they just sent me an e-mail saying that anyone who posts a cool picture of their kit somewhere to their facebook or e-mails it to them they will send you free ****.

oh, sorry. Their "Kit" is basically a small plastic jug with some baggies and bottles in it to collect the oil. Then you ship it to them and they break down the chemical composition of whatever sample you give them and they give you a report and diagnosis based on the state of the sample and information that you give them such as year, mileage etc. They also have vehicle specific statistics that they track based on all the samples that they receive. I think they're trying to do a social media campaign. the kit has their logo on it. So far i've got stickers and a free analysis but i'm trying to get them to send me a hat. I'm a sucker for free shwag.

They have checked some oil samples for me. Not to far from my shop.

I used to work for Toromont Caterpillar and they provided that service. For heavy equipment anyway. They were called SOS kits ( scheduled oil sampling ) for rearends engines transmissions

-
Back