Blessed Again

-

BWDart

Reaction score
Saw some 71 Demon buckets in CL San Antonio, called the guy and got directions it was 70 miles one way. Thought it would be a nice cruise if nothing else. Got there and they were in fact 71 seats, he was a car guy (painter) so we shot the breeze for about an hour and he then says well since the seats have a few more rips than I remember just give $100 and take them and I'll find the console and get it to you!!!! Frames are good, foam is good, tracks are good just need covers. The little town right down the road from me has gas for $2.00 so it only cost me $15 to go get them. He is also going to paint my Dart next year.
Bruce

:thumrigh: Super deal.....$100 seats and maybe a console also 8)

Good deal BW! Just an hour or ago I finished up my garage wiring. I was having a smoke admiring my handiwork when the kid who's been remodeling my house shows up. Turns out he broke his shifter off on his ford truck. He was wondering if I could help him put a new shifter in. Well, I walked over and it appeared that he had bought the wrong aftermarket shifter assembly.

I said screw it, let's just weld the old one back up. He said "You can do that?". I said "Hell yeah!". 20 minutes later it was done. I never saw someone so happy, lol! He's coming back with beer. :)

Today was my day to help someone in dire need. Your's was a day to receive. Let's keep it rolling. :)

-
Back