Blethering Heights car show - Victoria BC - Aug 14

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Is anyone from the island or mainland going to this car show tomorrow? Carmen and I are in Victoria for the weekend, camping at Thetis Lake campground, and we're thinking of attending the show tomorrow. Anyone know if it's a good one? We're going to Francelli's tonight as well, so maybe we'll see some of you there. We have the white 65 Valiant.

I haven't been to Francelli's in a few weeks, I was thinking of heading there tonight. I'll either be in my Plum Crazy 70 Duster, or black & copper 79 Aspen.

Blethering is pretty cool lots of variety lots of cars that never get out anywhere esle , I saw 6 Tigers there one year ,I didn't think there was 6 of them left let alone in 1 place

Hey Darwin did you teach the wife that trick or did she pick it up on her own ?

hey easy buddy she reads that and she's going to do that trick on your melon lol , besides if she could open them like that then that would be useful ,crushing empties is just novel

Sooo.. Aside from all this, haha.. Is Blethering Heights recommended to go to? Also, what time do most people show up at Francelli's?

Yes I did, and I'll post pics once I get Internet back. The pics aren't all that great of quality, intact, they're poor, but you'll still get the idea. There was a beautiful black 69 GTS with a 340 6bbl there, and a 70 340 Duster.

the Orange Duster ? did you have a good time ,I always walk to that one and it's always got a great mix of different cars , the other show like that was the teddy bears picnic but I think it changed back to a single club event ,the year I took the barracuda I was sandwiched between Ferrari's ,and saw a Veyron and a couple of other euro super cars in the huge field ,that year it was a joint show with the cadillac club ,the Corvette club and the porsche club inviting everyone to join for the charity .If it happens that way again I would recommend that one to everyone

Ya it was a good show. We didn't enter anything, as we showed up around 12, but it was a good walk through. Yep it was orange. And yea, lots of variety, including about 6 of those little Sunbeam Tigers. Lots and lots of European cars too. Kinda funny, there was an old Daimler parked next to an old Fiat.. The Fiat looked just like the new one they just released this year, both pretty ugly.

yeah thats kinda the cool part of that show . did they have the vintage open wheel stuff in the courtyard of the seniors building ? glad you had a good time ,that orange duster is pretty sweet eh ! there's a maroon one thats a pretty clean and a green one with a injected 408 with the fancy serpentine belt drive setup cruisin around town lately

-
Back