Blonde Russian 'skywalker' films herself on roof WATCH IN FULL SCREEN

-

justcuz

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAVqLpSxllI&feature=em-uploademail"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAVqLpSxllI&feature=em-uploademail[/ame]

A young girl walking along a narrow concrete beam high above the ground has become the latest online hit. A quarter of a million internet users have watched the buxom blonde gingerly 'tight-rope' walk in the latest video in the so-called 'skywalkers' series from Russia. The footage was made on the roof of one of Moscow's high-rise apartment blocks, with the girl walking several dozens of meters before the video ends.

I was too distracted and didn't know how high up off the ground she really was.

She would of got the same amount of hits if she kept the same camera angle and just walked on the side walk ;)

She would of got the same amount of hits if she kept the same camera angle and just walked on the side walk ;)

That's true... LOVE the camera angle!!! :happy2: :D :tonqe:

Alot of **** comes out of Russia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, et cetera these days. See why?

I've watched the video 6 times and I still don't know what she's doing/what's going on. Too much focus on the lower part of the screen

Is it me, or are her feet tiny, compared to her boobs!!

Nope....she's probably like Dolly Parton, who has little feet too. Nothin grows good in the shade, ya know! I wonder if this gal in the video has read the new Russian best seller? It's title is "Russian Passion in the night" , by Hoonawder Titzov. :D

was the video about breasts cause thats all i was watching.......haha

Now I know what it's like to walk around with boobs... Cool! :D

Really guys? Cause I was too busy pissing myself and getting vertigo just sitting in my chair to focus on anything else D:

Really guys? Cause I was too busy pissing myself and getting vertigo just sitting in my chair to focus on anything else D:

Im glad I wasnt the only one getting vertigo watching that.. and a giant knot in my stomach, as if I was on the ledge... damn thats a long way up.. I had to focus on the boobs to get rid of the vertigo (Hey, if your gonna have to focus on something, what better to focus on right?? LOL)

Im glad I wasnt the only one getting vertigo watching that.. and a giant knot in my stomach, as if I was on the ledge... damn thats a long way up.. I had to focus on the boobs to get rid of the vertigo (Hey, if your gonna have to focus on something, what better to focus on right?? LOL)

I have an /extreme/ fear of heights. That's why I want to drop the duster some. (Kidding... or am I?)

No. But seriously. I almost had to turn the video off when she got down on her hands and knees to hold on.

Wow she has a foul mouth. Hope her mama washed her mouth out with soap when she was through;)

If she is a "skywalker" then maybe I'm her father...

Who's your daddy???

I have an /extreme/ fear of heights. That's why I want to drop the duster some. (Kidding... or am I?)

No. But seriously. I almost had to turn the video off when she got down on her hands and knees to hold on.

I think I actually began to sweat some when she got down on her hands and knees to hold on.. started to sweat even more when she took that skinny path back to safety lol

-
Back