Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtommy

old school power
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
In need of a 4bbl blow through carb for boost looking for between a 650 and a 750cfm carb. If you got one let me know and please don't send me a link to ones of summit or jegs because i know i can get one there but looking to find a cheaper one first thanks

Unless you're really familiar with blow through carbs, do yourself a favor and get one new from Kevin at CSU carbs. Otherwise, you're asking for headaches. Been there, done that. It's worth saving for a while and going that route.

Good luck though, either way!

How much are the ones are kevins? Because I know summitracing a 650 is like 600bucks

His 750's are $925. But you're getting it already pretty much dialed for your application. It's a nice piece, and worth the extra money. If there is any way you can swing it, you should really try... You'll be glad you did.

http://csucarbs.com/750.html

oh and can you run a blow through without boost? because i got the money for kevins one but i cant see myself spending that much if i can only use it on boost.

yes, or else you would never get TO boost....BRPV is the secret in the sauce as well as nitrophyl floats, PVR sizing, air bleeds and plugging linkage holes. Uh, yeah, it gets complicated. Considered a draw through? Old school for sure, scrappy but simple. Look at an old turbo T/A setup.

yes, or else you would never get TO boost....BRPV is the secret in the sauce as well as nitrophyl floats, PVR sizing, air bleeds and plugging linkage holes. Uh, yeah, it gets complicated. Considered a draw through? Old school for sure, scrappy but simple. Look at an old turbo T/A setup.

Bonn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back