Blown Duster // Bellmore, Long Island

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I had mentioned a blown, Pro-Street Duster I saw at my car club's meeting awhile ago.

Here it is:

CarStuff045-vi.jpg

CarStuff046-vi.jpg

CarStuff047-vi.jpg

CarStuff048-vi.jpg

I had gone to the Bellmore cruise out here on Long Island. And wow... it was a SLAMMING night! More pictures to follow!

CarStuff045-vi.jpg

CarStuff046-vi.jpg

CarStuff047-vi.jpg

CarStuff048-vi.jpg

Now that's nice. How many blower cars were there? I see a hole in a hood 2 cars over.

gremlin said:
Now that's nice. How many blower cars were there? I see a hole in a hood 2 cars over.
CarStuff050-vi.jpg

You mean THIS one? Yeah...there were a few a blown cars there tonight.

CarStuff050-vi.jpg

CarStuff050-vi.jpg

Bellmore Train station can get an easy 2500 cars in at any given Friday. I have personnaly counted over 5,000 spots to park in and that was only 2/3's of the stations parking. (This is the south side of the station only minus the double row on the north side. One row under the tracks, one row across from it.
The other third was empty. The station can hold over 12 rail road cars. At 90 ft. per car....thats 1080 ft. The cars cover alot more than that. Easy, plus a 1/4 mile worth of iron.

Sweeeettt. I need one of those for my car. ;-)

Blower!!!!! - you forgot to mention the Hemi.......... That is sharp!!!!!!!!!
Daryl

That Duster is a awesome!!!
Holy cow, it looks real nice!
Do you have a picture inside?
Is it full tube it?
Damn, it sure is one of the most finest Duster i have ever seen!

Käkö;159546 said:
That Duster is a awesome!!!
Holy cow, it looks real nice!
Do you have a picture inside?
Is it full tube it?
Damn, it sure is one of the most finest Duster i have ever seen!

If I see it tonight I'll try to snap some interior pictures. He had the windows up last week and there was too much glare.... The interior is as nice as the exterior.

-
Back