Blue by you ??

-

hotrodhoodlum

X Nostalgia Drag Racer
Reaction score
Im Looking for some ideas on a Color for my Nostalgia 66 Cuda Fastback Drag Car there are many Blue Colors out there . Blue is a quite forgiving color for a not perfect body on my drag car. Car will have lettering over the new color also. Maybe you have some other colors in mind. If you know the factory code or color name that would be great .

Right now im looking at Dolphin Blue

Thanks

That color is taken, LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8t8aYwm6q4"]2012 Jalopy Showdown Drags Steve Crook Blew By You '56 Chevy AA/Gasser Nostalgia Drag Racing - YouTube[/ame]

My 66 is 1996 Viper Pearl Blue. The wife picked it as it is actually her car,'and I think I looks great on the early A cars!! Geof

Each to His Own, But I like the B5 Blue.

Attachments

• St. Andrews-20130521-00481.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 133
That deep orange/copper color looks really kickass on the 66 Cuda also, and I wouldn't mind seeing one painted that color and slammed down on some large rims! Hmm, you may have something there!!!....

I used a Ford color on my hot rod. It was code# SN (Sonic Blue). Also used another Ford color on my Prostreet Ram that was on the Ranger Edge and the Super Duty trucks.

Attachments

• new bird 003.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 73
  • MORE RAM 001.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 69
-
Back