BluePrint Engines Hall of fame!

-
This the blueprint was in my 67 Belvedere
D2CC907E-0243-47BC-925C-24414411255E.jpeg

BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!

Our social media gal is telling me we need more BluePrint Engines powered mopars on our facebook and instagram page! i have sold a ton of these to you guys ! where they at! can u get sme upgated @12many and @Fred Scigliano and @Mopar Tim and @Dusterdenovo pictures, videos! and any others out there!!! even if you just have our balancer, or ignition parts, etc... that counts :)

@jonn6464 @70DusterBob
I have a video of the first time I got on it hard can I send that to your cell#

Hi there @Johnny Mac ...just had an alert to this thread. :lol:
I have one all the way down here in New Zealand in a 1968 Dodge A100 pickup.

upload_2021-1-23_12-4-5.png

It's snug, but it fits. :D
upload_2021-1-23_12-5-36.png

upload_2021-1-23_12-8-29.png

:thumbsup:

was hoping you posted and i didn't have to track you down on B bodies!!
Thanks. Lovin' the new engine....way better than the tired old 360 that was in the truck when I bought it. :D
I'll get you more pic when I get it out in a few weeks. The trouble with working, is that there is not enough play time available. :rolleyes:

Hope you got that video let me know. Kinda hard holding the phone and keeping the car on the road. lol

One more thought before I post my speedometer and tack video is it OK to hit 6 grand after 2,200 miles on my engine?
Man, I'm hitting 6k rpm well before 2200 miles!! If it broke in at 250, then it'll never break in :D

I babied mine but I'm not a guru on engines and I'm loving my 408.
My engines always get moly rings and being a machinist, I check everything that I don't machine myself but also check myself too. Anyways....never went wrong with doing burnouts etc pretty soon after startup. If something is going to come apart, rather it do it right off the bat :D. Haven't have many new cars in my life but one was a 92 V8 Dakota with 3.90 gears w/limited slip....short box regular cab and had it at the track with just 200 on the clock. At 7500 miles, all 4 tires were about 50% gone after one rotation at 3500 miles lol. It ran pretty decent for the times back then...

My engines always get moly rings and being a machinist, I check everything that I don't machine myself but also check myself too. Anyways....never went wrong with doing burnouts etc pretty soon after startup. If something is going to come apart, rather it do it right off the bat :D. Haven't have many new cars in my life but one was a 92 V8 Dakota with 3.90 gears w/limited slip....short box regular cab and had it at the track with just 200 on the clock. At 7500 miles, all 4 tires were about 50% gone after one rotation at 3500 miles lol. It ran pretty decent for the times back then...
My last new car was 1977 dodge van and will never get another new car.

My last new car was 1977 dodge van and will never get another new car.
The 92 got bought when my now X left me the first time. Her vehicle was the only decent car here and she drove off with it so I bought me a new decent truck thinking it was the right thing to do before I didn't have any money. Should have never let her come back because she left me again in 2017. Long story short, I'm glad she's gone. She usually got the newer cars and I drove the junk but the junk was dependable....just looked like it wasn't lol. Now I have no money but still have my house, shop and tools and that's all I need. :) With the way new cars are now......I'm not interested in anything much but a new Hellcat might be nice!

The 92 got bought when my now X left me the first time. Her vehicle was the only decent car here and she drove off with it so I bought me a new decent truck thinking it was the right thing to do before I didn't have any money. Should have never let her come back because she left me again in 2017. Long story short, I'm glad she's gone. She usually got the newer cars and I drove the junk but the junk was dependable....just looked like it wasn't lol. Now I have no money but still have my house, shop and tools and that's all I need. :) With the way new cars are now......I'm not interested in anything much but a new Hellcat might be nice!
That would be nice to have. Not the wife but the Hellcat.

Mopardude, Actually, I was searching Craigslist nationally for “gold moroso” or similar search words and found a listing for a set of nos ones in Denver, CO and snapped them suckers up quick. Yeah, I wanted em bad:lol:

BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!

Our social media gal is telling me we need more BluePrint Engines powered mopars on our facebook and instagram page! i have sold a ton of these to you guys ! where they at! can u get sme upgated @12many and @Fred Scigliano and @Mopar Tim and @Dusterdenovo pictures, videos! and any others out there!!! even if you just have our balancer, or ignition parts, etc... that counts :)

@jonn6464 @70DusterBob
Unfortunately I don’t have anything really new. I almost had a good video of it launching, front tire “just” lifting but the person taking video had a bad take. All I luckily got is this one (if you look close you can see space and shadow under the tire) and a pic pose that I hope to actually be doing regularly very soon!
F421D264-02F4-4A1F-BF16-624620A001C3.jpeg
3D79072D-C046-417F-9EEB-6DB1C8AC210D.png

Unfortunately I don’t have anything really new. I almost had a good video of it launching, front tire “just” lifting but the person taking video had a bad take. All I luckily got is this one (if you look close you can see space and shadow under the tire) and a pic pose that I hope to actually be doing regularly very soon!View attachment 1715675544 View attachment 1715675546
Are we going for clear space under a tire now????

upload_2021-1-23_22-5-8.png

Ooops...wrong one...
upload_2021-1-23_22-5-55.png

:lol:

Man, I'm hitting 6k rpm well before 2200 miles!! If it broke in at 250, then it'll never break in :D

Disagree, took about 1200 miles to get my rings to seat ! Had it over 6 grand many times before they seated ---------?

Big thanks to @johhnymac , and the folks over at blueprint engines had a tired really bad 360 in the car ( 1973 duster 340 car ) the folks over at blueprint engines really built what looks like a quality product they painted my block orange like I wanted, it hasn’t been installed yet but I can assure there will be burnout pics to follow.

8E1C4E7F-9C95-4111-8B12-C44F3F628199.jpeg

-
Back