Boobs

-
Uhhhhhhhhhh yeah Bird, no doubt. 1500+ views and counting ....... maybe I can flash Joey and get him to change it to something less attention-getting.

Here ya go pic hounds. LOL

=P~=P~=P~=P~

You're definitely a "4 drooler", LOL! Too bad I didn't meet you about 20 years ago when I was still living in IL. I'd have done just about anything for such a classy woman. :) I've been told I was "quite easy on the eyes" by more than one woman, hehehe! I'll skip the fact that that was many moons ago though.....:angry7: I'm just funnin with you Leanna, I know you're taken, lol! :cheers:

Well what the heck, think of the exposure you've gotten (pardon the pun!). Have a great weekend and say hi to Billy for me.

BTW, I think if you flash Joey he'd too incapacitated to change anything for a day or two.

Thank you Joe!!! I haven't lived in Illinois since I was 14 though so my dad would've had words with you. LOL!!!

BTW, I wanted to zoom in on that pic you posted awhile back in the Face With a Name thread (where you're standing by the building with your beverage of choice) but demmit it wouldn't work. Didn't look too tough on the eyes for sure!

Exposure (in whatever form) is right! Too bad it hasn't made the phone ring (yet) but hey, it helps get the word out I guess.

Thank you all for the fantastic compliments and kind words! Ya'll make this ol' broad feel good, I'll say that much.

Thank you Joe!!! I haven't lived in Illinois since I was 14 though so my dad would've had words with you. LOL!!!.

ROTF! Nothing like looking in the wrong end of a shotgun barrel, lol! :blackeye:

BTW, I wanted to zoom in on that pic you posted awhile back in the Face With a Name thread (where you're standing by the building with your beverage of choice) but demmit it wouldn't work. Didn't look too tough on the eyes for sure!

Well dammit darlin', now you've gone and made me blush, lol! :colors:

Exposure (in whatever form) is right! Too bad it hasn't made the phone ring (yet) but hey, it helps get the word out I guess.

Thank you all for the fantastic compliments and kind words! Ya'll make this ol' broad feel good, I'll say that much.

Well, if anybody deserves the business, you do. Have a great weekend and enjoy life! I'm drinking coffee getting ready to stab a cam in the RC. I'll switch to beer in about two three hours (after the cam is degreed and lash adjusted and intake manifold is prepped and painted).

(not to pick on an Admin but...)

I'm fond of her enough to know here name is Leanna:bootysha:

... Have a great weekend and enjoy life! I'm drinking coffee getting ready to stab a cam in the RC. I'll switch to beer in about two three hours (after the cam is degreed and lash adjusted and intake manifold is prepped and painted).

PAINTED?!?!?! Awwwwww, c'mon Joe, you sure know how to hurt a girl's feelings after all that wonderful flattery you laid out earlier. LOL

But mannnnnnnnn ya'll crack me up!!!

I just wish my work-related posts would get front page attention for a week like this one has. I can see the August special now: "Get a free flash with your powder coating job!"

Hey, I'm not above using feminine wiles to get the work rollin' in.

BTW, RumbleFish Rob ... I'm DELIGHTED to report that nightmare you sent me is FINISHED [ahem again -- thank you Billy] and about ready to get boxed up and on the way home to you. You'll have to start calling me The Mistress of Metal after that one doll.

PAINTED?!?!?! Awwwwww, c'mon Joe, you sure know how to hurt a girl's feelings after all that wonderful flattery you laid out earlier. LOL

I did think of you darlin' (how could I not, lol!) but it's a time any money crunch right now till I get moved into a new place. I've got to get this cam done and and since the manifold was off already and I had a couple half-cans of engine enamel laying around......lol! Here's a before and after, it's now a lucious gloss black. Most likely not up to your standards but best I could do on short notice. I wish I had a better camera, the flash kinda distorts the true color.

BTW sounds like Rob owes you a big favor, lol!

before.JPG

After.JPG

You'll have to start calling me The Mistress of Metal after that one doll.
Yes Mistress ....... :prayer: ... LOL

BTW sounds like Rob owes you a big favor, lol!

Her man Billy takes care of that one. :toothy10:

I'm sending down a gift package. Speaking of which, what did Billy want?

Pizza?
Expesso?
Shark tooth necklace? He he he he

I think if you could buy him some lessons on proper use of an air file and how to keep his paws offa my boys' parts, that would be the most appreciated. LMAO!!!!!!! (Yeah, I'm kidding. I love my man even if he occasionally has bad days.)

No need for gifts Rob! Just knowing that you're happy with the work is more than enough.

Well, in talking with ya, all "Gifts" are not in connection with the work, but due to your location not having certain things in life, like, Oh I don't kow, Real Pizza, English muffiuns, canoli's. How the hell does anybody live without canoli's? I mean, what sort of barbaric land is that!

Gotta send ya some canoli's and muffens.

Do they (still) use marinara souce for pizza's there? OH, the humanity!!!!!!
That is like reckless endangerment.

AGAIN
There gifts, nothing more, nothing less and not in connection with the job at all.

Now see what you can do for me on that road kill dish huh?!?! (He he he he)

-
Back