bored bored and more bored

-

dodgeboy

Reaction score
i had knee surgery yesterday and have to stay completely off it for a few days im already goin nucking futs had some torn muscle tissue ground off surgery was not nearly as invasive as i thought it would be.so knee is not that sore.so hopefully next week i can get a few little lite projects taken care of around the house gonna be off work for about three weeks. this is gonna be tuff hope i can survive it,lol

My brother didn't stay off of his. He came up my 7 front door steps like a teenager. When I asked he said, " It doesn't hurt nearly as much as it did yesteryears".
If the doc said "stay off it" I suppose you should. Good luck with it.

Back in '05 I was off work for a month following back surgery, I actually thought I was going to lose my mind...
I hear ya! It's really tough to stay home when you can't do anything, I was at least encouraged to walk daily. Hang in there.

i had knee surgery yesterday and have to stay completely off it for a few days im already goin nucking futs had some torn muscle tissue ground off surgery was not nearly as invasive as i thought it would be.so knee is not that sore.so hopefully next week i can get a few little lite projects taken care of around the house gonna be off work for about three weeks. this is gonna be tuff hope i can survive it,lol

Do what the doc says.I hope you get better soon

doc told me to stay off it til sunday then short walks as far as lossing my mind im safe there cause according to my wife i lost that long ago.

-
Back