Bostonian 71 demon

-
I ended up posting my first you tube video and its on the Demon Check it out

Good job on the video. Subscribed. Is there a particular year or years you are building the car to represent? Allowed chages, changed very quickly. Just for my own curiosity. I have been researching 73-78 super and pro stock as to that is when my car was being raced.

I'm jealous of your beard

Ok everyone…raise your hand if you are NOT surprised MOPARMAGA is all a gaga over 71GSSDemon’s beard.

WTH??? Am I the only one with his hand raised lol.

I just KNEW that was coming. I just KNEW it lol.

BTW, I’m impressed with his beard too.

Ok everyone…raise your hand if you are NOT surprised MOPARMAGA is all a gaga over 71GSSDemon’s beard.

WTH??? Am I the only one with his hand raised lol.

I just KNEW that was coming. I just KNEW it lol.

BTW, I’m impressed with his beard too.
Not to steal too much of his thread, is there a background to this I should be aware of?

Wow, watched the video. Really cool and nice job. I have a similar past with my duster I got when I was 13. I have a lot of pictures and was kicking around the idea of making a video but always put it off lol. Anyways awesome car and story, looking forward to the updates ! Best of luck

made some hemi progress and got the car ready for the world of wheels with bleeding the brakes. Got on order a set of the Edelbrock bare hemi heads too to use as a core for this madness to come!

327154255_1509542099534319_1429080491193564305_n.jpg

332183665_1191290331755281_6018952029476827058_n.jpg

327764492_588723232805168_7219151505120566206_n.jpg

Screenshot 2023-02-21 133332.png

Will you be sharing engine specs? Displacement, compression, cam, etc?

On which engine ?
The hemi please! Super curious and I have a friend building a 65 Belvedere A990 style car with crossram and 572 hemi using the same calies block. His is a street and some strip build.

The hemi please! Super curious and I have a friend building a 65 Belvedere A990 style car with crossram and 572 hemi using the same calies block. His is a street and some strip build.
Ok you twisted my arm…. The block will be 430ci with a brant billet crank, grp aluminum rods, Diamond coated pistons to get to 14:1 comp. The heads are edelbrock victor jrs we will modify to 16 plugs cnc port to get about 470s for flow. Stg v hollow roller rockers with titanium retainers and sodium valves. Wilson ported weiand tunnel ram 1150 dominators. Crower lifters and custom solid roller cam with the oversized cam bearings and relocated and bushed lifters bores. Milodon gear drive direct connection crank trigger. ATI balancer. The ignition will be the dual mag heads and Mallory super coils signaled by the a 7al and the crank trigger. The headers will be stepped custom set.moroso custom 10 qt pan with a swinging Milodon pick up and Milodon dual pickup pump setup. All paired to a black magic clutch. Before the Doug Nash. Hopefully that’s the gist but still some things to decide.

Ok you twisted my arm…. The block will be 430ci with a brant billet crank, grp aluminum rods, Diamond coated pistons to get to 14:1 comp. The heads are edelbrock victor jrs we will modify to 16 plugs cnc port to get about 470s for flow. Stg v hollow roller rockers with titanium retainers and sodium valves. Wilson ported weiand tunnel ram 1150 dominators. Crower lifters and custom solid roller cam with the oversized cam bearings and relocated and bushed lifters bores. Milodon gear drive direct connection crank trigger. ATI balancer. The ignition will be the dual mag heads and Mallory super coils signaled by the a 7al and the crank trigger. The headers will be stepped custom set.moroso custom 10 qt pan with a swinging Milodon pick up and Milodon dual pickup pump setup. All paired to a black magic clutch. Before the Doug Nash. Hopefully that’s the gist but still some things to decide.
RIPPER.

Gonna be a rush pulling gears with a serious Hemi like that!

Hmmmmmmmm…B.R.E. is running a clutch…hint, hint, hint…
I have clutches in my automatic, even more than a pedal car and it's a manual shift, if I was to run a trans brake I could launch it at 8k with a unlit cigar in my mouth lol and break all my **** just like I'd do with a stick .

-
Back