-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ValiantS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Selling some misc 'inventory' that I don't anticipate using in the near future. I do have other related items so, you might inquire with specific needs.
1)Complete minus carb (includes dry sump system, new motor plate, alternator) Craftsman-truck 9.5:1 358" r3/w8 It was rebuilt and then dynoed only then sat for years before purchased. the upper end is removed for inspection. $9500
2)MP '360' ductile caps $150 PENDING
3)1970 440 block std bore Bushed lifter bores, Alloy caps, partial fill (Needs bore, caps fit, deck) $900
4)USED 440-1 TD shaft rockers (bought used so, need some parts) but will work well after on small roller cam application $600
5)'451' rotating assy needs crank machining: RB 440 crank (never raced-on core) NEW bulletproof BME'426' 6.76 mopar bearing rods, 4.375" JE 1.29 C/H pistons (LOW USE) with edelbrock head domes (Can be milled flat-top) std main clevite bearings $1350
6)NEW Comp roller (can make over 800HP) .730ish lift with 1.5 rocker $425
7)NEW Crane roller lifters "B" engine (old-school direct connection) $250 (PENDING)
8)Comp roller lifters "B" pushrod oil (I believe #944 AMC) 904/810 wheel 13-14 pairs (VERY Low-use motor issues) and reinspected good by me with sheet. $400.
9) NEW Milodon bronze dist drive gear/shaft (long version) $125.
Michigan 48316 Shipping cost is additional. Sean or PM here Please be respectful of my time.

IMG_0425.JPG

Last edited:
Are these the old DC/MP type mechanical roller lifters, with guide bars for B/RB engines, made by Crane? NOS/new? If so, I am interested. If you would, please continue this on my email, thanks...wb

email directly YOUR MAILBOX IS FULL please PM me

Are the main caps already fitted to the block and line bore? Are they the four bolt type? Willing to ship the 360 block?
YOUR MAILBOX IS FULL

Are these the old DC/MP type mechanical roller lifters, with guide bars for B/RB engines, made by Crane? NOS/new? If so, I am interested. If you would, please continue this on my email, thanks...wb

email directly YOUR MAILBOX IS FULL please PM me
Started and run on a .450" lobe cam and they bled down oil press too much for his comfort it went around the block once in my area. Yes B engine yes crane

Are the main caps already fitted to the block and line bore? Are they the four bolt type? Willing to ship the 360 block?
YOUR MAILBOX IS FULL
4 bolt caps SEPERATE from this block. they are new loose caps, the block has its OEM caps still...I might ship it...time is money...i'd have to source and build a crate then deliver...it'd be expensive

Interested in just the block if you can ship it for descent price. Maybe FedEx on a pallet? 44240 zip code

Interested in just the block if you can ship it for descent price. Maybe FedEx on a pallet? 44240 zip code
I understand fully and because i'd have to do all the things I listed, it'd probably add $300 easily to the cost to make me break even otherwise not worth my time sir. It'd be WAY cheaper for you to drive here and pick it up...25miles N of detroit

Well that's farther than I want to drive after working all day. Maybe I can find one closer. Thanks anyways.

Interested in the the 360 block for local pickup if not already claimed by someone else. On the road now, so pm to follow shortly.

Selling some misc 'inventory' that I don't anticipate using in the near future. I do have other related items so, you might inquire with specific needs.
1)Complete minus carb (includes dry sump system, new motor plate, alternator) Craftsman-truck 9.5:1 358" r3/w8 It was rebuilt and then dynoed only then sat for years before purchased. the upper end is removed for inspection. $9500
2)1971 360 bare block std $250 MP '360' ductile caps $150
3)1970 440 block std bore Bushed lifter bores, Alloy caps, partial fill (Needs bore, caps fit, deck) $900
4)USED 440-1 TD shaft rockers (bought used so, need some parts) but will work well after on small roller cam application $600
5)'451' rotating assy needs crank machining: RB 440 crank (never raced-on core) NEW bulletproof BME'426' 6.76 440 bearing rods, 4.375" JE 1.29 C/H pistons (LOW USE) with edelbrock head domes (Can be milled flat-top) std main clevite bearings $1350
7)NEW Crane roller lifters "B" engine (old-school direct connection) $250
8)Comp roller lifters "B" pushrod oil (I believe #944 AMC) 904/810 wheel 13-14 pairs (VERY Low-use motor issues) and reinspected good by me with sheet. $400.
Michigan 48316 Shipping cost is additional. Sean or PM here Please be respectful of my time.

View attachment 1716038655
Is the r3 48 degree cam? Also do you have pics of it. Thanks grant

yes 48*, Jesel Keyway lifters .937", Jesel rockers, bryant or windberg crank, carillo rods 2.100" I can get some pics tomorrow after i get to the shop. 598ab intake was supposed to dyno at 650HP. LOTS of room for more power using the base parts.

So i know it was legal for Craftsman truck 358"CID at rebuild. The blocks can go over 4.200" There was NO CHANGE in stroke at the refresh and typically these were 4.13 bore. IIRC it has a 2.1" SBC rod pin.
We’re yiu able to get any pics of the r3 stuff and heads. Thanks

2)MP '360' ductile caps $150 PENDING
5)'451' rotating assy needs crank machining: RB 440 crank (never raced-on core) NEW bulletproof BME'426' 6.76 mopar bearing rods, 4.375" JE 1.29 C/H pistons (LOW USE) with edelbrock head domes (Can be milled flat-top) std main clevite bearings $1350
7)NEW Crane roller lifters "B" engine (old-school direct connection) $250 (PENDING)

View attachment 1716038655
ROCKERS SOLD, CAM SOLD, CAPS SOLD

ROCKERS SOLD, CAM SOLD, CAPS SOLD
Due to change in additional family commitments the r3w8 is Local sale only currently. MP lifters are back up for sale again. Sorry for any confusions but I won't list pending by the words of some people anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
What the parts left on the R3 block that wasn't sold. Tell me and when able send me
picture please. I'm currently trying to start abuild

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back