Bought a boat

-
I like boating Mopar style

Work Pics-6.JPG

I have almost the same boat. 1986 16ft Chris craft with a 140hp merc 4cyl. I purchased it about 4 years ago after it sat for 6years , and the only thing that it needed was a carb overhaul, bilge pump ($20 online) and an out drive water pump. I can pull the kids around the pond on tubes with 4 adults in it with ease, only burning about 1/4 tank a day ( 20 gal tank) meanwhile my neighbor has a ski nortiqe? with a ford 289 in it and burns about 20gals a day. If you have a place to use it, you might want to keep it and enjoy it before selling it.

That baby cleaned up well!!

Night and day!

Cat dookie for you, but it will be the cats a$$ to someone!

I have almost the same boat. 1986 16ft Chris craft with a 140hp merc 4cyl. I purchased it about 4 years ago after it sat for 6years , and the only thing that it needed was a carb overhaul, bilge pump ($20 online) and an out drive water pump. I can pull the kids around the pond on tubes with 4 adults in it with ease, only burning about 1/4 tank a day ( 20 gal tank) meanwhile my neighbor has a ski nortiqe? with a ford 289 in it and burns about 20gals a day. If you have a place to use it, you might want to keep it and enjoy it before selling it.
Just gonna flip it.Price it so someone can afford some fun in the sun.

-
Back