Bought a Chev

-
i have been wanting to sell my mustang ragtop an buy an older truck. those chevys just keep catching my eye. just a good looking truck all the way around. and no shortage of things made for them either..

You can pretty much build a new one from scratch there's so much available. Even BRAND NEW cabs.

This goes way back, but I'm thinking the '72 454 Chevy truck was the fastest production vehicle built that year. It was my understanding it could almost do wheelies. I could be wrong, just a recollection of something stuck in my head.

I think it's awesome.
There's too many ''brand loyal'' people out there that can't say nothing nice about other makes unless it's the one they prefer.
I still would love to have a '57 Chevy 2 door, but that's just a dream i've had since childhood that probably won't happen........

Congrats on the truck purchase. - Looks like a pretty sweet ride. The red really pops on that thing. My preference is almost always Mopar when it comes to vehicles but I've got a '69 Chevelle tucked away and just bought a Ford truck. They're in the minority among the sea of Chrysler products on my yard.

I rolled my dad's '72 Cheyenne when I was 16. - Thought he was going to kill me. Luckily it wasn't damaged badly and he had it fixed.

I think it's awesome.
There's too many ''brand loyal'' people out there that can't say nothing nice about other makes unless it's the one they prefer.
I still would love to have a '57 Chevy 2 door, but that's just a dream i've had since childhood that probably won't happen........

Years ago i almost bought a 57 chevy delivery sedan. It needed everything, i ended up buying a 60 el camino to restore. Old stuff like that is cool.

-
Back