Bought a new toy!

-
BARRACUDA340S said:
I happen to have a real Mopar, look at pic below. If you have any doubts line whatever you got up next to it and we'll give you a whole new appreciation for REAL. If you don't have anything worth racing me then I'll gladly give you a ride!, just bring your diaper.

I think somebody just got called out. And rightly so. LOL

Jack

geez i'm sorry i thought i was at the web sight for a-bodies only.i didn't call anybody a dick or a asshole like you guys did.i guess it's ok for you.sure there's other cars but none do it for me .if your going to call someone an asshole maybe you should grow up.hasn't anyone heard of loyality.that means you stick with something even when it isn't cool.i figure some of you are just hear because mopars are cool again.welcome but don't expect me to respect you when you drive another brand to work.IT'S CALLED MOPAR OR NO CAR.if your going to jump me because i'm loyal to one brand and i don't mind telling you so.bring it on,sometimes one might go astray and need alittle shot to get his act together thats all i was trying to do.

I don't get into flame wars, But isn't this your quote..
"Dude you sold a viper for that? do you need kicked in the nuts or what?"

Tootles..

Ya know, this is my first post on this forum. I grew up a mopar guy. My mom spent 36 years at Chrysler's Jefferson plant. Got a 71 Duster now but There ARE a lot of nice cars around that aren't Mopars. I have a 79 Z28 that's all original except the engine. Point is, we don't have to be creeps about what gets posted here. I come here because of the people and the common link with A bodies, but comments like above are immature and kinda spoil things.......

Well I've been sitting back watching this whole thing unfold and since Im a new guy I figured nunya but now I have to agree with 340S, ever since I had my plumbing adjusted I've been quite sensative about my jewels also (YUK,YUK). Trying to keep things clean and light hearted, Lifes too short fellas........Don.....PS: would love to see a pic of the lotus.....

I think I took the long way around gettin to what Dust-em340 just said.

If anyones been around this board from before we were an offical ".com", they'd know what Bretts been thru to get the Cuda to the point it is now and onto the cover of a magazine. He could have gotten a Yugo for all I care, he's still a #1 a-body to me. BTW I do like the Lotus Espirit, I almost bought one when I was working for Mercedes in Hawaii. My good friend was the used car manager and took it in pretty cheap. After finding out what the maintenance was like and what it needed, I didn't think I could afford it.

I don't like to call anyone specifically out, but for a first post that was solely intended to be a flame toward a senior member of this forum was completely uncalled for. I love the Mopar or No Car mentallity, but to each his own. In fact I plan to get a Audi S4 about a year after my Jeep is paid off. Why, because I think they are cool cars. Plus when you think about it anything after the great "K" cars Mopar had is basically a econobox. In my opinion "Mopar" should be used to signify a muscle car, which Brett most certainly has.

Jason

Congrats on your new toy Brett. And if your going to start giving rides in the Barracuda, I want to be first in line.

I've had the Cuda out once since putting the turtle in the intake and bolting on the 1050 dominator. It's never run better. I need to get back to work on it and button up a few things, just can't seem to find the time lately. I will get some pics of the Lotus this weekend for you guy's.

we can forgive jeff64, I get his point. Maybe just a better choice of words would have been more appropriate. I've chosen my words poorly before so let's role on!

BARRACUDA340S said:
I've had the Cuda out once since putting the turtle in the intake and bolting on the 1050 dominator. It's never run better. I need to get back to work on it and button up a few things, just can't seem to find the time lately. I will get some pics of the Lotus this weekend for you guy's.

we can forgive jeff64, I get his point. Maybe just a better choice of words would have been more appropriate. I've chosen my words poorly before so let's role on!

Good man Brett!!:thumrigh:

Brett; This is a funny world. I was at a local,small,car show yesterday to benefit the American Cancer Society and this was only their second year so the turn out was kinda small (27 cars) but alot of us did it for the Society. Here one guy I've seen at quite a few cruises, he has a sweet 59 Chev. P/U, w/350 vette eng, comes up to me and said his son was bringing his car and low and behold when he pulled in it was a Yellow 2002 Lotus Esprit, 25th anniv and I had to relate the incident that happened on this site and guess who won the show??? Give you a hint, it wasn't a MOPAR or a CHEVY....Good luck with your car,now I've seen one in person...Don...

-
Back