Bought a truck! Just thought I would show it off

-

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
Well I bought a truck! It was one of the too good to pass up kinda deals. 1984 W250 LE Prospector with dana 60 LSD 3.54 out back and dana 44 up front. Rebuilt 360 less then 15000 mi ago with a new rad less then 1000 mi. Probably all I will do to it besides a complete fluid service, is change the front hubs to manual locking warren hubs and clean it up a little. Lots of other things have been done to it too like new springs all around, performer intake, headers, Malory ignition ect...

It should be a great off road/snow rig/hunting/ all around truck to have.

Attachments

• downsized_0123132131a.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 358
  • downsized_0123132130.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 357
  • downsized_0123132131.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 355
if its 4x4, then its a w250. d250 is 2wd.
cool rig. i have the same truck, only with a 318.
good luck with it!

Yha it is a tank the 1ton rear springs make for a bit of a harsh ride but hey it's a work horse not a daily driver.

Very nice Truck!! Very nice :cheers:
Congratulations Ross, Yep That will get the job dun and more from my experience, and will pull like a Johne Deere :happy1:

Thanks Mike! I am looking forward to getting it. I have the signed title in hand but the PO has to have the blow and go removed first. That should happen sat morning.

Well I picked up my truck tonight! All I have to say is what a beast! Defiantly going to do a complete fluid exchange first and get the warren hubs ordered up, the auto ones seem to work fine right now but for who knows how long? Seems like everything else works fine except the blower motor so gonna have to look at that. I will get some better pics after I give her a bath and clean her up a little.

cool i used to have one just like that same color and everything but with a net in the back and i used to drive my st.bernard around in the back

-
Back