Bought me a Truck!

-

1970duster440

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Tired of having to rely on family to take me places when I'm off and the wifes at work since I lost my daily driver to TS Fay. It's a 2009 crew cab. I wanted the crew cab because of the extra room in the rear. This is the first one I saw with the console and I really liked it. With the 4 link rear it really rides and drives better than my wifes Azera. And yes it's got a Hemi and the extra HP they added this year is nice plus it has the MDS system. Haven't really got to drive it much since I'm still recovering from neck surgery. Just hope Ma Mopar stays around incase it needs warranty work. Plus I will be able to trailer the Duster up north when I get it done.:-D

Truck.JPG

interior.JPG

Awesome ! I LOVE the new Rams. They just look tougher than ever. Good luck with it.

i hope for your sake they don't get shut down. nice truck though, the new ones look so BA.

Very Nice
I like the blue and silver/gray trim work.
My son has a 08 4.7 and loves it, He also went with the crew cab

Yep the colors look great:-D

storm 027.jpg

11111111111111111%20003.jpg

do not smoke 127.jpg

Very nice. Is there plenty of room for people in the back? I keep going back and forth as to what to buy to haul the family around.

Nice Truck,and I like the colours.Mines similar but (Ford)and I use mine for hhauling my car to the track.Bought it 5 years ago on Feb.6/04 so I just made my last pyment this month.I,m gonna like the extra$$ now.Here,s mine it,s a 4x4 is yours 4x4??

july 038.jpg

Very nice. Is there plenty of room for people in the back? I keep going back and forth as to what to buy to haul the family around.

There's lots of room in the back of the crew cab. The quad cab has about 6" less leg room. You lose bed length with the crew cab but after sitting in the back of the crew cab and the quad cab I wouldn't hesitate giving up the bed length for the extra leg room.

Nice Truck,and I like the colours.Mines similar but (Ford)and I use mine for hhauling my car to the track.Bought it 5 years ago on Feb.6/04 so I just made my last pyment this month.I,m gonna like the extra$$ now.Here,s mine it,s a 4x4 is yours 4x4??

No. I actually looked at a 09 4x4. I live in Florida and really couldn't justify the price no more than I would need it.

-
Back