Bought the 3" Summit exhaust system

-
Fine now until you actually have a claim filed and they come out to inspect the car....

A friend of mine had that happen to a family member of his....dropped him and didn't cover the claim all due to it not being as stated on the policy.

yeah i guess if you want it covered for big cash they will want more from you. try a few companies. the one i use they offer 2 different catagories, stock or modified. i cant see why a roll cage would be a deal killer on a modified car. they will also offer projects where some places wont insure unless the car is worth a certain amount and is finished, totally restored.

Few shots of the exhaust system. You can see we only used around a foot of the three foot front pipe.

exaust4.jpg

exaust1.jpg

exaust2.jpg

exaust3.jpg

exaust5.jpg

exaust6.jpg

exaust7.jpg

exaust8.jpg

It will probably fit your small block better. But depending on headers will probably still need some work.
Warning: These Turbo mufflers that come with the system are
LOUD

:burnout:

I put my foot into it Sunday, and it sounds almost like the pipes run from the headers out the back with no mufflers.

It will probably fit your small block better. But depending on headers will probably still need some work.
Warning: These Turbo mufflers that come with the system are
LOUD

:burnout:

I put my foot into it Sunday, and it sounds almost like the pipes run from the headers out the back with no mufflers.

lol...I like loud...that is what I want...I just have a 318 with an edelbrock performer rpm cam, and the rhs heads...so it would definitely be interesting to hear how it sounds...lol

This is what it was like with the 2 1/2" compression bent lost of clamps, looked like crap, exhaust running through Warlock mufflers with the caps on.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUd8pXtVc1U"]YouTube- Demon1[/ame]

-
Back