Boulder Fires

-
Two members in the evac area. The winds are dying down a little, and a snow storm on its way in.

Been really dry since August over there and man the wind coming down off of the mountains can be outrageous.
Hope everyone is safe.

Yeah I've been readin about all that out there. Yall be careful that are in that area. Prayin for yall.

My cousin lives close to the Boulder area on fire. Talked to her at about 8pm her time
She told me you can see the orange in the sky and the smoke is bad, so bad they have to stay indoors
They have some bags packed and if the order comes will evacuate
Problem is were.........Family is all on East Coast
Will be calling her this mourning....... Prayers and concern for everyone living in harms way

My old man is in Longmont, saw the flames from there and estimated them to be 60-100 feet high. I got a cousin in Broomfield.

I got a spare bedroom just outside kansas city for any member that needs it.

Denver news this morning is saying 370 homes gone. Looks like they have the fires mostly out but the wind is kicking up this morning and they are watching for flair ups.

I’ve got a buddy who just bought a house out there. About 15 miles away he said. Winds were blowing away from him though.

7B149833-76D6-4905-9B74-FCD9FC3A52F1.jpeg

They are good, fire stopped about 2 miles from them.

Wow that’s still pretty close! Good to hear but so sad, that’s a lot of homes and at this time of year makes it even harder, prayers for them all

Guess it more like 600 homes and businesses that burned. The 370 homes was in just one sub-division. The videos are pretty wide. One shows the main fire and also several others fires scattered 1/2 mile down wind last night. The one of people running for theirs lives out of the Costco is kind of scary. One minute your shopping and the next your running.

-
Back