Bow hunters?? Need your input..

-

Dart_440

Reaction score
For some crazy reason about few years ago I felt compelled to buy a compound bow. I don't hunt.. never have never will... I just thought it looked like fun to shoot. Anyway, I took it out and shot at some targets here and there.. I have no need for it and am still scratching my head on buying it.

Anyway, What are your thoughts and suggestions?? Is it worth anything??

Its a Bear "First Strike Xlr". Here are a couple pics.

Is anyone interested in buying it??? Should I Ebay it?? Whats it worth??

Thanks Bryan

1061.jpg

1071.jpg

Is it worth anything, I'm sure it is...how much...that's another story. There's one on ebay like yours for $50 and has no bids....

I've always found bows to be like computers, seems like if a couple years go by there is something better out there and you can't give away a used bow. I sold my bow a couple years back, very nice Bear.... had several sets of sights, new silencers, new balance, new quiver and had just been restrung. Tried forever to sell it at $50, then $25....ended up getting an offer for $15 and I took it, I was tired of it taking up space.

They're fun to shoot, I miss my bow.

Worth at least $50 Them thunderheads are worth at least $5 apiece.

If all you can get is 50 bucks, hell, just hang on to it. It will always shoot as good as it did new, just loosen off your string. My Martin sat for ten years, then I got the bug to hunt again, and it is still a great bow. Your arrow collection is a lot like mine.......except yours don't look bent :(

Thats what I am thinking.. I might just hang on to it.. I might watch that other auction on ebay and see if they sell theirs.

I honestly have never shot those arrow heads.. I have actually been afraid to to shoot them! haha

So those I wouldnt mind sellin off if anyone wants them let me know.. they will go cheap!

Thanks Bryan

-
Back