Boxing fans. Mayweather vs Pacquiao

-

twayne24365

Reaction score
Ok it ls here! What do yall think. Whos gonna win and why, ill start off.

Pacquios gonna come out aggresive and fight just how mayweather is expecting him to, mayweather is gonna slip paquios right hand and counter with the left hook. I gotta give it to mayweather by KO

I don't follow boxing .people say Mayweather has a big head.I first saw him in the Olympics for USA

Used to watch back in the day of Ali/Fraiser/Forman and Leonard/Hearns/Hagler but todays current crop just don't do it for me.My buddies and I used to pitch in and pay for the fight and get drunk and watch and talk s**t. I also don't care much for that MMA in a cage stuff either.Maybe it's cause I got old.

The fact this fight didn't happen years ago when both fighters were in their prime is a sham. Mayweather wouldn't do it because Manny would have cleaned his clock and just like Roy Jones jr. he kept fighting has beens to pad his record. Couldn't stand either of em and how much ya wanna bet there will be a rematch which Manny will win leading up to the grand finale. ...It's all about the Benjamins!

The fact this fight didn't happen years ago when both fighters were in their prime is a sham. Mayweather wouldn't do it because Manny would have cleaned his clock and just like Roy Jones jr. he kept fighting has beens to pad his record. Couldn't stand either of em and how much ya wanna bet there will be a rematch which Manny will win leading up to the grand finale. ...It's all about the Benjamins!

Probably but don't forget, Mayweather as never given a rematch to anyone.

Used to watch back in the day of Ali/Fraiser/Forman and Leonard/Hearns/Hagler but todays current crop just don't do it for me. My buddies and I used to pitch in and pay for the fight and get drunk and watch and talk s**t. I also don't care much for that MMA in a cage stuff either. Maybe it's cause I got old.

Those were the good ol days.
I agree with you about the MMA stuff.#-o

-
Back