Boy am I TEMPTED

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
For once, seems like something reasonable on CL. Even comes with a V8, disk brake parts car

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/4388793386.html

74 dodge dart - $2000 (Spokane)

1974 Dodge Dart Swinger, slant 6, 3 speed on the floor. This was wife's grandfathers daily driver before he retired, we only bought it because he was to proud to borrow the money he needed to fix the roof. I thought I could build a hot rod out of it some day but I have come to the realization that I will probably never get to it. This car come with a 1975 Dart donor car that has all the parts needed for a V8 and disk brakes. You can take it or leave it I can have it hauled away for free

Attachments

• dart1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 318
  • dart2.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 311
I'm not that flush, and I've got the damn trailer cut apart, LOL

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=273175

attachment.php

pick em up while they are still around and before the prices go up anymore.

surely you have room for one more, right.

Even a three speed in the floor..go for it..good find that has been waiting for you.

You can take it or leave it I can have it hauled away for free

Don't buy it Del so I can haul it away for free.....:D

Looks clean. Interior pics could really seal the deal. The 3rd pedal & hump are also a real bonus.....if the pans are really solid?

What do you need to change one over to a 4 speed? The hump the same? Other than the parts car, I've got another V8K I realize I'd need a bell, I've got an old Lakewood

Seems to me the bell patterns for the 3 and 4 speeds are different? I haven't messed much with 'em

I got a engineless 318/3spd 72' Duster that I was going to put a 833 in. Sadly I never got close before I sold it. I assumed the shifter hump was the same between the 3&4.....Got me thinking now? Maybe I can learn something here too.

Go get it.that's a deal...and you guys ain't getting any younger...lol

Bad 440 posted : Go get it.that's a deal...and you guys ain't getting any younger...lol
All of us anymore,Mike.....
Old Man Ricky posted : I got a engineless 318/3spd 72' Duster that I was going to put a 833 in. Sadly I never got close before I sold it. I assumed the shifter hump was the same between the 3&4.....Got me thinking now? Maybe I can learn something here too.
Always up for that....

Del i got the trailer and truck, i'll take you, tomorrow if need be!!!!!!!! im only 25 miles away

Del i got the trailer and truck, i'll take you, tomorrow if need be!!!!!!!! im only 25 miles away

I'm not sure I have enough extra money to pull this off, much as I'd like to. Still back and forth. Hell maybe YOU should buy them. 'Least you've got the room ta park em, LOL

now I got it straight that Del is the electrical guy from ID, which = 67dart273

That's too bad if you cant swing it on this dart. They do come around but it could have been cool on this one. If its meant its meant.

-
Back