Bracket left over

-
Return spring bracket for kickdown? That tab may be there for it to be aligned in the right position.

Here is a link for kick down linkages, not sure if this is what it is..... Lot of wading through pictures. Did car have aftermarket kickdown? Good luck, not my idea of a way to spend a weekend.
Mopar Kickdown Linkage - Bing images

its part of the kickdown linkage, big hole mounts on a pin on the side of the tranny, little hole goes to the linkage on the motor side..

Here is a link for kick down linkages, not sure if this is what it is..... Lot of wading through pictures. Did car have aftermarket kickdown? Good luck, not my idea of a way to spend a weekend.
Mopar Kickdown Linkage - Bing images
I think you nailed it. The car has the original kick down. Too dam cold here in Canada to take a look right now but supposed to warm up this week. Thank you for you time and effort.
Mark

its part of the kickdown linkage, big hole mounts on a pin on the side of the tranny, little hole goes to the linkage on the motor side..
Thanks, but I think this guy is closer to the solution.

doh! it might be part of the kickdown, but i just tried to google the part I was thinking of and it's not it, not the one I was thinking anyway

Yeah, need more info. Like what tranny, 904 or 727, what year motor and tranny if you can get to it easily enough. And no, it doesn't need to be today. LOL

Yeah, need more info. Like what tranny, 904 or 727, what year motor and tranny if you can get to it easily enough. And no, it doesn't need to be today. LOL
I know the motor is between 1976-1979 and it's a 727 and I assume the motor and tranny came from the same vehicle but that's a guess

-
Back