Bracket that secure the tail pipe hanger..help

-

scastillo

Reaction score
I dont know where i can buy this part, so if anyone knows I will apreciate your help. My car have this part very rusty, also any information where i can find it used but in good condition is perfect!

Your looking for the metal square? Or the hanger on the otherside?

Yes, but is diferent, The sell one with 4 holes and is not correct for the passenger side.

Sorry to hear that. I know that they used to carry the three bolt version as I bought one for my convertible from them. If you can find out what company they buy the 4 bolt version from, you may get lucky and find the three bolt version there as well. Accurate Exhaust may be able to help you.

Sorry to hear that. I know that they used to carry the three bolt version as I bought one for my convertible from them. If you can find out what company they buy the 4 bolt version from, you may get lucky and find the three bolt version there as well. Accurate Exhaust may be able to help you.

I Just talk with THomas from Accurate Exhaust, but they dont have this part. If you see a A body 340 for parts let me know, I need this part to secure the tail pipe of my Demon. I Want to buy this part used but in good condition.

This is a picture tha shows the underside bracket part,,I am still looking for buy it, if someone knows where I can find it,,please PM me!

-
Back