Brad Pitt

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
On Saturday little Frank approaches his father and asks him, “Dad, what is the difference between realistically and potentially?” To which his father replies, “Well, the difference is simple, but I want you to learn the difference for yourself. Go ask your mom if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for 1 million dollars, then ask your sister and your brother. Think over what they say and then let me know.”

So little Frank asks his mom and she replies, “Yes I would! With a million dollars, we could fix up the house, send all three of you kids to a good college and still have plenty left over.”

Next, he goes to his sister and asks her the same question, and his sister freaks out and says “In a heart beat!!! I love Brad Pitt, and would not have to think twice.”

Lastly, frank goes to his brother and repeats the question. Without blinking an eye his brother responds with “Yep, do you know how much I could buy with a million dollars?”

So Frank has three answers to contemplate, which takes about a week. On the next Saturday, he goes to his dad and claims he knows the difference.
“Tell me” says his father.

Frank tells him “well, potentially, you and I are sitting on 3 million dollars. Realistically, we live with two hookers and a homo.”

-
Back