Bragging? You bet!!

-

Denvermike

Reaction score
As some of you may remember, I had a single lung transport on Dec. 29 last year. I did something today that I never have tried. I finished a 5K run/walk in a little under an hour. This was a fund raiser for the donor program in Colo. and Wyo.
PLEASE folks, if you are not a organ donor think about it. One donor can save the life of 6-8 people and help up to about 60 more!!! If you are a donor BLESS you!!!
Thanks,
Mike

As some of you may remember, I had a single lung transport on Dec. 29 last year. I did something today that I never have tried. I finished a 5K run/walk in a little under an hour. This was a fund raiser for the donor program in Colo. and Wyo.
PLEASE folks, if you are not a organ donor think about it. One donor can save the life of 6-8 people and help up to about 60 more!!! If you are a donor BLESS you!!!
Thanks,
Mike
damn! you have a right to brag!! - and my license is marked Donor. :thumbsup:

Dang Mike.....you musta ran more than walked! My wife and I walk 3 miles almost every day. We move on at a brisk pace, and it takes us 45 minutes to walk 3 miles. Your time is impressive, and I salute you! My license has been marked DONOR my whole adult life, and I try to take care of the collective parts dept. so maybe it would do some people some good if I kick over. :thumbsup:

Congrats Mike. That's really awesome!

Yep, donor here too. I figure I won't need my body anymore so why not try to help others.

-
Back