brake caliper rebuild kits?

-
Try Carquest on Industrial Drive. They are very good, also ask Steve(in Parts dept) @ Fairview Chrysler. He's been there for a million years, and knows how to order old parts.

Rockauto has them, last time i looked they were around $5 each plus shipping. New calipers are $20 plus a $20 core charge i think. Mine were pretty rough so i just got new calipers so i cant speak to thr kits quality

anyone know anywhere in southern ontario to buy rebuild kits for brake calipers?

I don't know which calipers you have but www.rockauto.com has parts for them. If your discs are the Kelsey Hayes you will need two seal kits because while there are four sets pictured you need eight sets. I had my head in the wrong place when I ordered mine so when I order some additional parts I will get the others. I keep them for back stock. If you KH calipers are in bad shape you might be smarter to buy their Raybestos rebuilt calipers. I have a spare set of them on the shelf also. These parts are getting scarce and I plan to have a stock for my cars. Due to a lack of funds I can't add anything right now but maybe soon that will turn around.

thanks guys, rock has them and at a great price, i was about to pay 135 each caliper to be rebuilt when i can do both for 12 dollars lol :cheers:

-
Back