Brake Distribution Block and rear splitter

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have the fitting for the rear axle....which rear end do you have? Are you looking for the proportioning valve up front?? Disc or drum?

Have the stock rearend in a slant six car....and yes the proportioning valve, although I was told this one was just a distribution block because it has drums all around...????? Would like to take her for a spin.... so please let me know...

i have the distribution valve from a 73 if cudamark does not have one.50.00 shipped.thanks,mike.

If you have a 7 1/4" rear and drum brakes, I have those parts. $35.20 delivered via USPS priority mail.
Thanks, Mark

Cool....anychance I could get you to send me a pic of the distribution block? and do you take paypal?
.....................................................................................................
Here's a photo of the two parts. They make a couple different axle tube fitting setups but this is the one I recommend as you can replace the hose easily with this version. The other one has the hose built into the fitting.
Thanks, Mark

Attachments

• 100_0735.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 321
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back