Brake parts in Ontario,Canada

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Where can I buy brake parts in Ontario,I,m looking for big brakes,I have 2 sets of b/plates 10 inch also 12 inch.I,d like to go with the bigger.Now I,ve found shoes for both but then no drums or drums and no wheel/cyl.Is there a company that I can just order brake kits and drums?Thanks in advance.

Got Ur Pm's- The Larger One Is Probably 11''...like For 72 Monoco Or Big C-body--oriellys Auto Parts Or Autozone Or Northern Auto Parts Should Be Able To Help U With Parts..... Pm'ed U My # Call Me If U Cant Find Em.......... Ken

Don't count out Carquest. We got front drums, and frt/rr wheel cylinders for dad's dart there. They came out of their Montreal warehouse and took a couple days to get, but they had them. Come to think of it, the heater motor+core came from them too.

Gotta love car quest. a few years back I needed wheel clyinders for my 50 Dodge pickup. I figured he would order them in...low and behold the old guy had them in stock LOL
AL

Thanks guys,I had been to Napa yesterday and could only get !/2 the parts for either 10 or 11 inch.Went to CarQuest and they had shoes,spring kit,wheel cylinders and I have to wait til tommorrow for the drums.I,m building a 8 3/4 out of a 72 Demon.Just need axels now from Moser.I ended up buying a brand new Auburn sure-grip and had 4.57,s installed which is going in the 66 Dart.

I had luck at local battery supply for the rear drum parts and they could get me rebuilt 4 piston calipers, Was able to get disc brake rotors from parts source,but they had to have the hubs pressed on.

Thanks guys,I had been to Napa yesterday and could only get !/2 the parts for either 10 or 11 inch.Went to CarQuest and they had shoes,spring kit,wheel cylinders and I have to wait til tommorrow for the drums.I,m building a 8 3/4 out of a 72 Demon.Just need axels now from Moser.I ended up buying a brand new Auburn sure-grip and had 4.57,s installed which is going in the 66 Dart.

Surprising what's still available over the counter, isn't it? Now, as for those 4.57s, I happen to know of a certain Cuda that would love those gears. Wanna trade for some 5.13s??? BTW, where have the smilies gotten too?

Just bought the 4.57,s,no smiles my 66 Dart has been sitting at the boarder for 13 days now,should be here tommorrow.I,m so frikken pissed right now,I could strangle the guy I Hired.No f***in cummunication skills what so ever.

13 days??? What's the problem? Hope things smooth out for you,and soon! Good luck, it better be in your garage by Christmas, or I'd be bustin chops.

They only make runs to the States twice a month.If this car isn,t here at the latest Friday,my lawyer will be involved.I,ve had it.

I ordered a set of drums with the 5 x 4 bolt pattern, 10" for my dart from www.nationalmoparts.com and they're located in Ontario. Had no problems whatsoever from them, and they were the only company I could find that actually had or made 10" drums with the small bolt pattern. Neither NAPA, Lordco, or even my Chrysler dealership (even looking in 60's and 70's passenger car books) could find anything that said those drums even existed. Those were frustrating times for sure.

-
Back